Chapter 127: Treacherous Journey, The Swamp Of Wraith

Sorry for the slight delay! I got caught up with some stuff.

I hope everyone enjoy the latest chapter! ^.^

A deafening sound breaks out at a grassy hill followed by a tremor. "Gaahhhhh!" a scream comes from the sky and a body comes crashing down the earth. Puff of dust erupts around the large crater and a body climbs out and emerges from the smoke to show Issei. "Uhhh," he groans, rubbing his head before looking forward to seeing eight giants they are battling.

Erza backflips a couple of times and lands beside the Hyoudou. "Put some effort into it" she advice and kicks her feet off the ground, blasting herself forward with the broadsword pointing forward. The sword pierces through the giant's stomach, causing it to roar out in pain and reach its hand down to grab the Scarlet. Erza pulls the sword back and swings it up, cleaving off the giant's hand like it was butter. The dismembered hand drops to the ground and the creature roar, stumbling back and gripping its arm.

Issei turns to the right to spot a giant dashing toward him, flailing its arms around in a hasty manner. "Alright," he stands up and takes a step forward before breaking into a sprint. Issei extends his right arm to the side, and the boosted gear forms into life. "Maximum effort!" he shouts with a wide grin plastered on his face and jumps to the right to dodge a fist aimed down. Issei plant his feet on the earth and swings the boosted gear forward "Boost Times Ten!" he exclaims as the gauntlet connects to the creature's stomach.

Instantly, the giant is sent blasting backward by the force of the punch, sending it bouncing away until crashing into a large stone. Issei pumps his hand in the air and points to the left "You see that Nawin?!" he questions, turning his head to only see the Makasha sited on a pile of two knocked out giants laid on the ground. "Spectacular strength there, Issei" Nawin comments and offers a slow clap which serves to annoy the Hyoudou.

Another giant comes from behind the Hyoudou, and Nawin was about to warn, but halts. Issei snaps around and jumps, swinging a vicious uppercut that knocks the giant flat to the ground in a whiplashing manner. A smirk forms on the Makasha's face when seeing this while Issei turns around to look at him, wearing a smirk as well.

Jellal thrust his right hand forward at the incoming giant, an explosive but nonlethal golden blast shoots from the palm and connects to the giant's whole body. Sending the creature blasting away and bouncing on the earth, rolling down the hill comedically, before it plummets into a large pond. Erza slide under the giant then jumps up to send a pummel of her sword to the back of the giant's neck, instantly knocking it down to the ground.

Erza snap to the right and glare harshly at the two remaining giants. Meeting the glare, the two giants immediately turns around and starts hastily retreating from the battle. Erza sheathes the sword back and smirk. "Scary" Jellal state, stopping beside "Got a problem with that?" "Nope... Not a problem" "Good."

Issei turns around to see Bork standing beside their horses, completely ignoring the battle and just focuses on petting the animals. "I get that he doesn't enjoy fighting but not even a little help?" he questions, dispelling the boosted gear "It wasn't like we needed the help," Nawin state "He's right," Erza nod "We can't force Bork to fight... If he wants to join in then it has to be on his own admission."

The group makes the way back to their horses and the Troll. "Friends finish?" Bork ask, turning to them "Yes, we are done," Issei answers with a grin "Friends very strong! Which is good," "Why is that?" Erza questions, crossing her arms "Because journey to stone is not easy," Bork state, shaking his head "Very hard journey with dangerous enemies! Bork not want friends die. It is sad."

Jellal offers a reassure smile "Don't worry about us, Bork," he starts "All of us are formidable fighters and we have each other's to look after our backs. So, we should be fine," "Bork is happy to hear," the Troll nod "But still, Friends should be careful."