Chapter 13: Sona Sitri Dead or Alive

Student Council Club

Sona sighs as she finish signing another paperwork, she looks at the clock to see it's 5pm 'Time sure past fast when doing these paperwork, at least it's quiet, all the human student's already left' she thought then turn and look at her peerage doing their own work.

Saji Genshirou a young man who just recently join her peerage as a 4 piece Pawn, he have short blonde hair and grey eyes, he is wearing the Kuoh Academy boys school uniform, but with the blazer ad his sleeves are rolled up, he was currently trying to do the paperwork with two girl trying to help him.

One of those girls is Momo Hanakai her Bishop, she's a young girl with white hair and blue greenish eyes and is wearing standard Academy girl uniform.

The second girl is Ruruko Nimura her Pawn, she's a short petite girl with brown hair style in long twin ponytails and green eyes, her hair features a pair of green clips and wears striped green stockings.

Next was Tsubasa Yura her Rook, she's a tall girl with blue, shoulder length hair and matching eyes, she has a basic appearance of a tomboy and is currently helping her friend Reya Kusaka.

Reya Kusaka her other Bishop, she's a slim girl with long brown hair that ends in two shorts braids and matching eyes, also wears a blue headband.

And the last is Tomoe Meguri her Knight she's a girl with shoulder length, reddish brown hair and brown eyes, her hair features swept bangs and single strand of hair sticking out from the top.

Tsubaki enters the room snapping Sona out of her thoughts and turn to her queen "Kaichou here is the documents that you want-" Before Tsubaki can finish her sentence the whole room suddenly starts shaking, whole group feels a pressure pushing down at them.

"W-what the hell is this" Saji mutter currently on his knees along with the other except for Sona and Tsubaki who are barely standing.

'No don't tell me! Damn it now of all time' Sona thought then turn to her queen "Tsubaki prepare the teleportation" Tsubaki nods, she place her hand on the ground, the symbol of the Sitri clan appear covering the whole group then they disappears in blue light.

School Yard

The whole group land at the school yard making Sona looks at Tsubaki "What happen this is not where we suppose to be" Sona said to Tsubaki who held a confuse look "I don't know Keichou something must have went wrong with the teleportation.... I will try it again" "I don't think so" A dark voice said.

The group turns to see Nawin Makasha standing in front of them, his red eye glares at them. "Nawin Makasha so you finally come" Sona stand up releasing some of her power around her peerage allowing them to stand.

"I suggest you think of what you're about to get yourself into" Sona warn but it didn't affect the Makasha in the slightest "You know what's going to happen next... your head savored from your body for getting my sister involved in all of this" Nawin reply darkly.

"If you think I will allow you to touch my Kaichou you got another thing coming Makasha!!!" Saji yell running towards the black haired making Sona eyes widen "STOP!!! YOU IDIOT!!" she yell making Saji turn his head behind looking at her.

"You know you should always keep an eye on your opponents" Nawin said appearing behind Saji holding his shadow sword then dispel it and glance behind him seeing Saji standing still in shock then blood explode from his stomach making the blonde look down to see him being stabbed in the stomach multiple time 'H-how I didn't even see him move' he thought collapsing to the ground.