Chapter 95: Beach Time Begins! Surprise Visitor?

Nawin sigh heavily as he takes a sit on the king size bed, which was also supposed to be a bed for a certain raven-haired girl, but he couldn't stay in a same room with her with the current situation. 'Nawin-kun... I know your reason for being angry, but don't you think it's unfair to put the blame onto, Akeno?' 'I know that most of the blame is place on Rias, but Akeno didn't protest and go along with it like a puppy... she out of everyone know my feelings toward vampires, and it once never crossed her mind to tell me this detail. I could have killed that vampire if the four didn't stop me, so she is still to be blame on some level'.

'Get some revenge on her by flirting with that Misako or Akame! That will teach her' Tairex suggest with a menacing grin, showing his sharp teeth 'I am not doing such thing, even if I wanted to... that will put Akame and Misako in immense danger, Akeno is dangerous when she snaps and with her current power, even I will have a hard time holding her back' Nawin retorts back.

'You're boring, kid... don't you just want to see her reaction! It will be highly amusing' Tairex adds in, pushing the Makasha to the idea 'No, Tairex, I am not doing it, so drop it' Nawin reply with stern making the dragon grunt and cuss at him before going back to slumber. Nawin slowly gets up, and was about to take a step forward, when a knock on the door stop him "Who is it?" "It's me... Teme".

The Makasha sigh and turn his back facing the door to look out at the amazing view from the open window, showing an endless blue sea, soft wave wash to the shore where kids running around and adults relaxing in the sun, eating, or just chatting with each other. "Come in" Issei enters the room and shut the door behind him, he turns to the black-haired boy with an annoy expression plaster in his face "What is your deal, dude?! Your shitty attitude is making Rias sad! Akeno looks like she's about to cry, while Yuuto and Koneko looks down".

"You aren't upset about this new information that Rias has been hiding behind your back?" Nawin questions, still facing away from the Hyoudou. "I mean... I am shock, but at least I'm not acting like a child about it!" "I almost killed an innocent person because of Rias's gutless!" Nawin shouts back, causing Issei to shut his mouth in shock.

"I may have... mix feeling toward this Gasper, but I could have shoved my demonic lightning through his chest if it wasn't for the four stopping me" "So they stopped you, why are you still mad?" Issei question in a more calmer tone "This whole situation could have been avoided if Rias just been cleared with us from the start... she still hasn't proved herself to be a strong leader and clearly lacking in experience" "Then what do you want her to do? She is still new to this, Nawin! You can't expect her to be a charismatic and prodigal leader like you!" Issei retorts.

"Let her own up to it! She knows she made a mistake, now get the guts to come and face me to apologize and admit her mistakes" Nawin said "Fine! I'l-" "You're not helping her, she isn't going to grow up with you are carrying her around like a princess" "So you want me to just sit around and watch Rias struggle? She is deeply sorry! I can see it in her face" "Then why hasn't she come here and apologize to me?" "..." "Huh, I can see even you have some trust lost in her... it's right in your eyes" Nawin state.

"Rias has three days to own it to us, stop sucking up to her, Issei, you know she's in the wrong, now leave... I have to change my attire for the beach and you should too" Nawin said, and hear Issei hasn't move from the spot, probably deep in thought.

"Akame" Nawin call out and immediately the knight speed to the room and push the Hyoudou out before shutting the door. "I hope you didn't call me just to throw him out, Nawin-kun" Akame said, turning to face her king, who chuckle a bit and turn to her "There is another thing I want to talk to you about" "Yes?" "I see the way you are hostile to the others, not counting Asia, Misako, and Wendy... I understand your reasons, but please don't act like that since I want you to enjoy the beach with all of them" "... I understand, what about Rias?" "Ignore her if you wish, I'm won't command you to do either way, but the rest are innocent, they were just following an order from a gutless leader" "Understood".