Chapter 66: Games and Magic

"Misako give a quick right hook..." "Haaa!" "Come on that was pathetic harder!" Nawin looks at the garden seeing Hana and Akame helping Misako with some physical training while he and Asia sat down on a bench looking. "Natsuno seems to enjoy being out of the familiar forest for a while" Asia said making Nawin turn to her seeing the sprite dragon sitting on her lap purring ever so often from the blond pettings.

"Being in Familiar forest for his whole life must be boring, it's good you let him out every now and then. It will allow the two of you bond to grow stronger and the stronger the bonds are the more powerful the familiar become" Nawin reply making the blond turn to him "Is that why Hana-san is so strong and close to you... I can sense she's really loyal to you Onii-chan".

"Yes, though Hana is very difference from Natsuno, she used to have previous masters before me but all of them treated her badly like she's a weapon to be used" "Is that why she killed those man and get a bad reputation?" Asia concludes making Nawin nod "Yes, I treat her differently from other previous master and form a tight and close bond with her, she protects me from danger and I will do the same... Remember these words Asia, bonds are hard to build but easy to severe".

"But Onii-chan if bonds can be easy to break... I believe some bonds must be so strong that it can't be broken by even the person's choice, if the people who they form a bond with care for them so much, I believe it can never be broken!" Asia said surprising her brother a bit, before small smile form on his face, Nawin pets the blond hair "You may be right about that Asia...".

Nawin turn is attention back to the three girls, "Hey come on harder!" Hana order looking at the panting pink haired "I-I'm n-not use to this" Misako said and deliver a right hook which Hana catch with her palm. "That's why we're trying to make you get used to it, you need to be able to protect yourself" Akame explain. Misako fire a quick right and left hook catching Hana by surprise and finish it with a quick kick to the head sending the Hydra toward Nawin and Asia.

Nawin stands up and catches the his familiar, he looks up to see a fade pink aura swirling around Misako but it disappears just as quick as it appears. 'That aura... it's the same feeling I felt at Schnyzel's when I'd rescue her'. Misako suddenly falls to the ground making the Makasha put Hana down and dash toward her. Nawin looks closely and sigh in relief to only see that Misako is exhousted instead of the sickness he feared "Akame you mind taking Misako to the kitchen and make her more of those energy drink" "Of course Nawin-kun, here Misako take my hand" Akame help Misako up the stairs and into the building.

Nawin sighs getting back up and looks at the retreating form of the pink haired with stoic face "That actually hurts a bit" Hana stop beside him rubbing her bruise cheek "Something inside her must not have taken your words very well, that's probably why Misako suddenly got a power up" Nawin place his right hand on the green haired cheek, his palm begins to glow in a sparking golden aura making the bruise heal.

Nawin let go of the Hana's cheek and quickly notice her blush face making him chuckle "Don't need to get all fluttered" he smiles and pets the hydra. Hana grits her teeth and swipe the black haired hands away while moving back a few meters. Nawin look at the fluttered green haired with amusement 'A little bit of a tsundere I see' the Makasha smirk a bit.

"I-I think my wounds are completely healed" Hana cough dusting her attire which is a sleeveless green shirt with a black bra covering her breast, the shirt has a red hydra picture place in the center, blue jeans, and black boots with red soles. "Hana I've just notice your attire is a little too... revealing" Nawin points out noticing it showing a lot of skin.

Hana smirk making Nawin sighs knowing what's coming 'She will never learn I will always win this game' "Oh Master are you going to get jealous of humans seeing my sexiness!". Nawin appear in front of Hana making squeak when he places his arms around her shoulder pulling close in "Oh no, I just don't want anyone to see you like that since it only should be for me" he whispers making the green haired blush deeply.