Chapter 22: New and Old Enemies Appear

"Sona-Kaichou I'm done with my paperwork" Lucy puts her pen down and look at the stack of signed paperwork on her desk. "Thanks Lucy you can go home now" Sona reply not looking up from her paperwork. The blond Makasha looks around to see only she, Sona, and Tsubaki are left 'Wow I must be so focus on doing the paperwork that I didn't even realized the other have left'

"Okay I'll see you tomorrow Sona-Kaichou" Lucy packs her stuff into her bag then walk to the door "See you later Lucy".

Mini Time Skip

"Huh man my hands hurt" Lucy sighs walking out of Kuoh Academy "I wonder what Onii-san does when his in the Occult club?" the blond thought for a minute "I need to ask him that....Hmmm it's already dark damn I need to hurry home before mom gets worry" Lucy start to speed up.

As the blond was half way home she is stop by hearing a whimpering sound making her turn to see it coming from a dark alleyway. "Hello is anyone there?" she calls out. "H-help m-me" A weak voice beg.

Lucy walk in the alleyway 'Thank god devil can see clearly in the night' she thought but suddenly she is stop by seeing a horrifying scene in front of her 'W-what is t-that' the blond thought seeing a man wearing a long coat pinning a middle age woman on the wall, his head was on her neck, blood stream down the woman neck, Lucy can hear the loud gulping coming from the man likes his drinking the blood.

The man let go of the woman making her fall to the ground showing her blank lifeless eyes, Lucy take a few step back making the man turn showing her his blood red slit eyes. The man look at Lucy wiping the blood from his mouth and grin at her showing his two sharp fangs, he start sniffing "Hmm your blood... smile delicious I hope you don't mind me HAVING A TASTE OF IT!!" The man suddenly dash toward the blond, "AHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Makasha Household

"Here Sairis enjoy your dinner" Nawin kneel down to the small puppy in the backyard, Sairis bark happily munching down her food making the black haired chuckle.

Nawin look up at the dark night sky suddenly having a bad vibe 'Something wrong' Nawin runs inside grabbing his long black coat "Nawin where are you going?" "Is Lucy back mom?" the black haired ask putting his coat on "No she isn't home yet".

"I'll go look for her" Nawin run out of the house and dash toward the Academy. As Nawin make half way to the Academy, he suddenly hear a sound of gulping making him turns and see Lucy being pinned on the ground holding an agony pain expression while the silver haired man drinks her blood from her neck.

Nawin runs toward them and grab the man face and smash him into the wall hard creaking a concrete wall. Nawin looks at the man and sees his blood red slit eyes 'His eyes it's the same as hers' an image appear showing the silver haired girl smirking at him. "HANA!" Suddenly green light explode next to Nawin, when it died down showing the hydra.

"I didn't expect you to summon me so soon master" Hana said looking at the man "I will deal with him, go heal Lucy, she's lost allot of blood" Nawin order making her nod walking toward the blonde.

The silver haired suddenly hiss and claw Nawin face, the black haired evade in time but got small slash on his right cheek. Nawin throw the man through the concrete wall. "Damn that was close he could have clawed my eye out" the black haired turns toward the man, the silver haired suddenly stand up and start running away.

"You're not escaping me" Nawin chase after the man, but the silver haired speed is faster than the Makasha "Okay I have enough of this" Nawin teleport in front of the man, He summon a shadow lance and stab the man in the stomach and push the lance down pining the silver haired to the ground.