Chapter 61: Judgement of Strategist

"The fool is already making himself comfortable" Sayomi stare at the massive mansion. Dark, ominous clouds hover above the mansion, acting as security if any intruders dare enters, they'll be welcome by the deathly lightning bolts. The vampire begins making her way to the main door and see two guards station in front.

"Hold on, Madam, you aren't allowed in here" one of the guards said, lifting his hand up to signal the woman to stop. Sayomi raise her eyebrow in amusement as she stops in front of the two "Is that so, by whom?" "His Majesty Schnyzel" he answers and the silver-haired vampire sighs "Seems like he forgot to inform you two idiots about me" "You don't have the authority to enter, Madam... I suggest you leave" the other guards said with annoyance in his tone.

Sayomi's pupils sharpen hearing the man answer and tone "You dare speak to me that way" the two suddenly feel a heavy and dense pressure pushing them down. "Ah!" they gasp in pain and fall to their knees, the two quickly find themselves hard to breath and sweat start to roll down their forehead. Sayomi look at them blankly "Know your place, fools" the silver haired state and walks past them to enter the mansion.

"W-what was that?!" the two regain their breather and are about to stand up, until both are suddenly rip into bloody pieces. Arms, legs, head, torso all splatter to the now bloody floor. Sayomi, who stood in the hallway glance behind at the blooded floor with body parts lingering "I always enjoy a bloody sight" She smirk before continuing down the hallway.

Throne Room

Schnyzel sits in his throne, feeling slight anxious after sensing a familiar magic signature a few moments ago 'What could she possible want here?' he thinks to himself. Suddenly, the door is slam open to show Sayomi walking in, holding a severed head of his guards in her right hand.

Ren appears in front of Schnyzel with her sword out in defense "Ren, put your weapon back, you're no match for her" the blonde orders, making the girl nod and sheaths her sword back, then take a stand beside her master. "You seem to make yourself comfortable after I revived you, Schnyzel" Sayomi said, throwing the head away and cross her arms.

"Well, I'm positive you told me to do whatever I want until you needed me" Schnyzel reply calmly though carefully, since one wrong move could cost him his life 'And I don't feel like dying for the second time' he notes mentally. Sayomi creak her neck and look at the blonde "I have taken notice you're targeting Nawin Makasha" she said, and Schnyzel look at her a little surprise, but he keeps it well hidden "Yes, is there a problem?".

"Depends. What is your plan for him exactly, Schnyzel?" Sayomi said in a dark tone, making the blonde take caution "I'm sure you know of my past and how I was killed" "So you want revenge?" "Not exactly, let's just say I want to test this child who is the offspring of the woman who killed me".

Sayomi turns right to look out at the wide window before shooting a glance back at the man "Fine, but let me make one things clear, Schnyzel" she said in a warning tone as pink aura starts emitting around her, making the two tense "If anything happens to Nawin Makasha, I'll come here and kill you, but instead of the quick way like Yao did... I'll make your second death the most painful thing you'll ever experience" suddenly the wall behind Schnyzel explodes, shocking the two.

The blonde was about to reply, but pause when Ren appear in front of Sayomi, with her sword out making him click his teeth 'Fool!'. Sayomi look at the purple haired with amusement and block the incoming down strike with just her index finger, shocking the girl "Do you think a weak girl like you could wound me?" the vampire said and flick Ren in the forehead, sending her barreling across the room and hits the wall.

"If you don't mind me asking, Lady Sayomi... why are you telling me this? Does the Makasha mean something to you?" Schnyzel ask in great curious. Sayomi smirk and place a hand on her waist "I have my own special plan for him already" she replies flicking her hair in front to the side "I'll come by later. Make sure your guards are informed about me, don't want things to get messy again" she smirks and glance at the bloody hallway that is fill with corpses.