Chapter 44: Finding The Missing Boy

"Master where are we going exactly?" Hana ask as the two are walking in a populated city of Hong Kong "The mother who child got kidnap said that her son disappear around the Zasichu street which is famous for gambling and bars, we have to go there and find clues that will help us locate the missing boy" Nawin reply.

"Wouldn't all the bars be close at this time of day" The green haired said, looking at all kind of shop "It will be quiet and empty, easy for us to check things out" "But why would the mother take her son to that kind of place?" Nawin looks up and see a sign pointing at the Zasichu street "She said that they were in hurry to get home since it's getting dark so they took a short cut, after getting pass the busy crowd she lose her son and begin searching for him but she didn't succeed, I guess she leave it to us devil to locate him and bring him back home" Nawin reply, after a few minute of walking pass the humans the two arrive at the empty street, with a few people walking around looking half drunk.

Nawin eyes turn red, he begin searching for any clue "The mother said that she lost the boy when they try to walk past the crowded street" Hana looks around "This is quite a long street master" "Well we have to split up and search, find any clues that will help us, the mother said her son was holding a robot toy at the time, theres a chance it drop when he got kidnap" "Can you show me the picture, If we are luckily he might just be lost and waiting for his mother" Nawin bring a picture out showing a 6 year old boy with short brown haired and green eyes, he is smiling holding his new robot toy.

"One more thing Hana act normal, remember there are humans here so don't use your powers" Nawin said making her nod, Hana makes her way to the end of the street, to begin search there. Nawin start searching since he is already in front of the street 'Let's hope we are not too late'.

Kuoh

"Akeno-chan your back" The raven haired just got back home and is met with Asia greeting her "Hello Asia, are you home alone?" Akeno ask taking off her shoes and place her bag on the table, Asia move her wheelchair to the living room "Lucy-neechan isn't home yet, Papa and Mama left saying that they want to meet some old friend, Mama was a little hesitant to leave since she doesn't want me to be alone but I told that you and Onii-chan would be home soon, Where is he by the way I can't sense him?" Asia asks.

"Don't worry his doing a contract right now he will be back soon" Akeno reply taking a seat on the couch, the raven haired look at the her bracelet, she look at the black diamond, almost in an instance it turn purple then back to black, Akeno blink couple of time 'It's probably just my imagination'.

"Akeno-chan may I ask you a question" Asia said making the raven haired look at the blond, sitting on her wheelchair "Yeah" "Do you mind taking me to the park, I want to get some fresh air" Akeno smile "Sure let me change first".

After a few minute pass Akeno walk down wearing a blue tight jean, black short sleeve shirt, Akeno notice Asia is waiting at the door way, the raven haired put on simple black shoes then grab the wheelchair holder and takes Asia out of the house while closing the door.

"Thanks for this, I know it can be annoying pushing me around the place" Asia apologize "Don't say that we're family Asia, I wouldn't mind doing this, plus I like to spend some time together anyway" Akeno smile at the blond. Asia smell the fresh air, her eyes remains close but she is getting use to it "It's weird, I thought that I would be sad and depress losing my eye sight, but I was able to look pass it easily" Asia holds her hand out, a petal of rose land on her palm "Not a lot of people can do that Asia, your one strong girl" Akeno said softly.

The two make their journey to the park in calm and comfortable silence, Akeno stop the wheelchair seeing that they arrive at the park "Well we're here" She said pushing the wheelchair in "Yeah I can smell it" Asia reply smiling. "It's weird so much have changed in such a short time" Akeno said looking at the trees, seeing the wind blowing it "I know, 2 months ago I was in the airplane heading here and now, I have a loving family and friends that care for me" Asia reply listening to the calm wind.