Arc 4: Three Factions Summit

Dream State

"So I have 7 days before the rating game start, I should find somewhere I can train peacefully" Nawin mutters walking around the forest, 'Kid I sense someone nearby' Tairex said. Nawin turn to see a pond and there a man sitting on a boat, fishing 'What in the world?' the black haired walk near the edge of the pond and see a tall man appearing to be in his twenties with an average build, black hair, gold bangs and black goatee.

Seeing the man face annoys Nawin for some reason he doesn't really know why but he want to punch the man face..... And he did "AAHHHH" The man yells feeling a fist smash into his face sending him out of his boat, crashing into a tree. 'Damn kid' Tairex whistle, Nawin land on the boat "Don't know why I did that but his definitely not normal since that punch would knock a normal human head off".

The man groan in pain then sits up "Why does that punch remind me of someone" He mutters then stands up, he turns to his boat seeing the boy who punched him, standing there looking at him with blank expression 'Hmmm he looks similar' Suddenly an image appear next to the boy showing a young black haired woman with brown eyes, giving the man a peace sign while smiling brightly making his eyes widen.

The man shake his head "Hey kid mind telling me why you punch me" He ask, Nawin appears in front of him making the man jump back a bit surprise "I don't know, I just feel like punching you for some reason. Who are you? I know you're not normal since that punch can knock a normal humans heads off" Nawin said making the man chuckle.

"Well my name is Azazel, what's yours kid?" Azazel ask, Nawin looks at him blankly "Why should I tell you? For all I know you could be some kind of pedophile" Azazel eyebrow twitches 'That comment sound familiar' "What makes you think I'm a pedophile" The man ask, "Your goatee" Nawin answers.

Azazel takes a deep breath calming himself down knowing he won't be getting any answer from the boy this way "Okay how about this kid, we will have a dual and if I beat you, you'll answer my question deal" Azazel brings his hand up, 'Hmmm I say take it something tells me this will be an interesting dual' Tairex said, Nawin shrugs, he takes Azazel hand and shake "Fine then let's begin".

Nawin jumps back and summons a shadow pistol, firing 4 bullets. Azazel summons his light lance blocking all the bullets, Nawin land on the ground then summons a shadow great axe, he appears in front of Azazel and slam the axe down. Azazel summons another light lance and block the axe 'Hmm interesting' Azazel examine the weapons, it's shape like a great axe but it's appearance show dark almost shadowy, flowing around the weapon 'It's like the weapons is purely made of shadow, it's also strong' Suddenly Nawin summons a pistol and aim it to Azazel head.

Azazel dispel his light lance which make the axe glaze his right shoulder, Azazel jumps to the side dodging the bullet that was meant for his head. 'Huh I guess I should take this a little more serious' Azazel creak his neck then dash toward Nawin, the black haired brings his axe up for defense but Azazel break it with his bare hand making Nawin eyes widen in shock.

Azazel kick Nawin into the stomach sending him back, Azazel runs beside the black haired then punch his stomach, kneeling him in the back then finishing it off with a fist to the face sending the black haired crashing to the ground. "I might have gone a little overboard" Azazel mutters seeing Nawin unconscious lying on the ground.

Time Skip

Nawin eyes twitch, he opens his eyes and sit up, the black haired smell something cooking making him turn to the side to see Azazel cooking two fish on a stick, with a log fire. "I see you finally awake" Azazel pass one of the fish to the black haired, he accepts it then takes a bite "Hmmm" he grunts making Azazel chuckle a bit, he then a bite at his own fish.