Chapter 7: Pain of a Sibling

'Uhaa, where am I?' Nawin blinks, trying to adjust the blurry vision from waking up. After a minute has past, he gets up to find himself back in his room "Again? what is this like... the third time now?" he mumbles, trying to get up but couldn't. The Makasha notice something is holding him down, making him turn to the right and see Akeno holding his side, sleeping peacefully. 'Damn Brat! You sure are one lucky son of a bitch' Tairex whistle making Nawin glare at him mentally 'Shut up, dragon' he yells making wing creature chuckle.

Nawin shakes his head and turn to the raven-haired girl with softer expression "Akeno, time to get up" he whispers, shaking the girl lightly, making her open her beautiful violet eyes. Akeno sit up and yawn, before turning to the source of the voice and see Nawin. The Himejima's eyes widen and she quickly tackles the Makasha, surprising him as they fall down to the floor. "What the hell, Ake-!" Nawin pause suddenly when he feels something wet on his chest, making him look down and to his surprise, he finds Akeno crying,

"I t-thought you w-wouldn't be the same after what happened last night. I was so worried, please don't m-make me worried like that again, Nawin-kun" Akeno cries, hugging his body tightly like she's scared he was going to disappear in thin air.

Seeing this makes Nawin's hearts ache and curse himself mentally for being an idiot. The Makasha slowly returns the hug "I'm sorry for making you worry, Akeno. I promise I won't let it happen again" he whispers.

After a few minute past, Akeno releases Nawin and wipe away her tears, then give him a kiss in a cheek which cause the black-haired blush faintly "Good, if you do make be worry again... I will punish you, do you understand, Nawin-kun?" Akeno said in a sweet sickening and deathly tone, causing shivers go down the Makasha's spine as he quickly nods back.

Akeno smile brightly and gets up, allowing Nawin to finally notice that she's naked, again. Nawin shakes his head to try suppressing the naughty thoughts that's threatening to surface. "Akeno, how long have I been out for?" he ask, standing up "Six hours, Rias and the other are back at the club with the Fallen Angel that you defeated" she reply, surprising the Makasha.

"So, the Fallen Angel is going to be interrogated?" "Yes, she was unconscious when they took her to the club and I don't think she will be awake anytime soon" she said. Nawin slowly, then heads to the bathroom "I need a shower to clear my mind" he said, entering the room and was about to close the door, but stop when Akeno grabs the edge, making Nawin look at her questionably. "Do you want me to wash your back?" she smiles seductively making Nawin fluster and slams the door shut "No thank you!" he yells from the other end and can hear Akeno giggling outside the door "You're so adorable, Nawin-kun" she squeaks, making his blush darken.

'I don't understand why you didn't accept that offer she gave you. I mean she's sounds like she's ready for third base, kid' Tairex said 'Would you shut up already! Ever since I allow you to talk in link from the mindscape you never shut up and she isn't even my girlfriend, you idiot!!' Nawin yell back.

'Nawin-kun you do know that you can just shut the communication link, right?' Sairex offers the information 'Just think of cutting the link and that's it and you can make it reappear just by thinking it to appear, quite simple really' 'Why the hell did you tell him that, Sairex! Brat, don't you even dare do tha-' "Finally, I can be at peace" Nawin sighs in relief

Time Skip

When Nawin finish showering, he heads back to the bedroom and is greeted by a familiar sight "Akeno, I'm starting to think you're doing this on purpose" he said, blankly staring at the half-naked Akeno trying to put on her bra. The raven-haired turns to him, bringing her bra down, showing him her large expose breast "Nawin-kun, if you haven't notice these are huge, so it's not as easy as you think" Akeno said putting her breast together, making them look even bigger. "HAVE YOU NO SHAME, WOMAN!" Nawin yell, his face turns redder than a tomato causing Akeno to giggles and suddenly appear behind the Makasha, causing him to freeze in shock.