45|Time to take a break {edited}

Major time skip but it is necessary. Hope y'all enjoy :) ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

5 months later,

I'm nearly 7 months pregnant and I've been very open about it all my fans know and have been very supportive to me and Suga as well as Rose and Jimin. They're expecting a baby boy. Rose, she's 8 months pregnant {why is she working or why am I simply because we have nothing better to do anyways!} Mum and Yoongi demanded that both of us have bodyguards though we haven't ever been attacked by a fan.

BTS are international and guess what Rose and Jimin are going to get married soon. She said it needs to be now, any more time and her water will break on her wedding dress. I and Rose were told after we have our children we might not be as thin as before but we were before but I wouldn't give up my baby for the world so what if I have to give up the modelling industry I'm still a CEO.

You're probably thinking is it a girl or a boy? I honestly don't know, Yoongi made sure it was kept as a surprise from me anyways, the smiles the boys have been giving means that they know something I don't. For the past few weeks, I haven't done many shoots and defiantly not modelling the heels could cause some serious damage so I and Rose have been designing and looking for Nannies.

"Y/n how does she look?" I looked at her profile she failed health and social care this is why I am helping Rose she's going to hire someone who will have no clue what they are doing.

"No," I replied bluntly while looking through some profiles of my own.

"When does the groups meeting finish?" Rose asked tiredly.

"It should be finished," I replied. "Wait where's my phone."

"Let me call it." She searched around for her phone to find nothing. "Huh? Mines gone too!"

I heard it ring across the room on my desk followed by Rose's phone. "You gonna get that?" She asked.

"Nope, you?" I replied.

"No I, can't be bothered, I mean it's so so far away." She complained.

"I really don't feel like doing this either, I just want to eat and sleep and repeat."

"Girl don't worry that's the definition of maternity leave our time will come." She laughed. We then cheered excitedly.

 {We have decided to take time off work until we feel the need to that's how it's meant to work but why not?}

The rest of them then entered except Yoongi, I couldn't see him." Rose why didn't you answer your phone I was worried." Jimin asked.

"I was tired, look how far my phone was." She then gave him her signature I'm the sorry look. "Did you bring me food?" He took Rose's phone off the desk and handed it to her before handing her food some blueberry muffins and grape juice.

Yoongi then walked through the door. "Princess what's your excuse for not answering your phone."

"I love you?" I replied eying the bag in his hands.

"You hear that Yoongi she loves the food in your hands." J-hope laughed.

"It's okay mate, like how do you beat the food." Tae laughed.

"Just pass me my phone and the food will you?" I was slightly annoyed I hadn't eaten breakfast.

He grabbed my phone and handed it to me and bag just as he did I felt something in my stomach. I dropped the bag on the floor and grabbed Yoongi's hand.