21|Picture perfect {edited}

Don't you think they're grown pretty fond of each other ;) They had a great time togther. Hope y'all enjoy :)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"So you guys took a swim in your clothes?" Jin asked looking at us confused.

"Why not the weather is perfect." Tae laughed.

"Okay, those two have officially lost it!" Lisa laughed with Tae.

"Well you two are back to normal," J-hope smiled. "No more 'I'm gonna kill you' drama then."

"I never said that!" I protested.

"Well, you sure did show it multiple times." Sana said looking at me, "A few times I was scared for Tae."

"Why Sana Y/n's just a sweet angel," Jennie said pinching my cheeks.

"Yah, Jennie let go." I protested while everyone laughed.

"Cute." Someone mumbled everyone stopped to see who it had came from my eyes landed on Yoongi and he just smiled at me making me blush. I looked around and everyone seemed to be holding in their laughs.

"Y/n, Tae you guys should probably get changed, before you catch a cold, we'll wait here," Rose suggested.

"No we are all slightly wet, let's all go back together," Yoongi said looking at me before placing his red jacket on me.

It smells like him

"T-thanks," I  just about managed to say and started to walk ahead of them all. His jacket was warm it had a cosy feel to it probably cause it's his.

What is wrong with me?

"Y/n slow down," I was thrown out of whatever train of thought that was when Jennie ran up to me.

"Did, Min Y/n just get flustered when hubby, gave her his jacket," She was smirking like the devil.

"No," I replied with a serious face.

"Okay, okay, I believe you, do you wanna see my new lock screen?" I nodded, this is what she showed me. I looked at it and it was a picture of Yoongi and I sleeping in the taxi we sure did look peaceful.

How did she get that?

"Jennie, give me your phone now," I began to chase her in a desperate attempt to steal her phone and delete the picture.

"Admit that you are falling for him," She smiled.

"I'm not, I just don't want that picture on your phone." I replied.

"He's behind you," she said while pointing behind me, I knew she was lying so I used the opportunity to snatch her phone and delete the picture.

"Y/n, that was such a pretty picture," She complained.

"You took it while I was asleep, you creepy person," I said handing her back her phone.

"Y/n," She wined, "Now what am I meant to tease you with?" She asked.

"Omg Jennie I don't know, talk to my manager." I laughed walking into the hotel and up the stairs and into my room and got changed into a simple black oversized hoodie, some dark blue jeans and a pair of black trainers. I walked downstairs and the others were already there waiting for me.

"Where to now?" I asked.

"Let's go shopping," Irene stated.

"Does everyone want to go shopping?" I asked, everyone, seemed to agree.