25|Praise {edited}

Y/n feels rejected once again a few steps backwards! Hope y'all enjoy :)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"In second place is Blanche," The crowd clapped, I squeezed Rose's hand tighter "The winners are UNIQUE," 

We had gold confetti fall onto the stage. We all grouped hugged and bounced in joy. The crowd clapped and cheered while we were celebrating they started to chant.

"Speech!" Speech! Come on! Speech! Speech!" Speech!"

We separated from each other and I moved forward, the presenter handed me a microphone.

"Hello, Paris," 

"Ahhhhhhhh," The crowd instantly reacted.

"We would like to thank you for inviting us to your city, it is beautiful, we will definitely come again. To all the people we have competed with, your designs were beautiful," We clapped for them and the crowd joined in. "Thank you for this amazing opportunity to compete, but most of all we would like to thank you for all the support you have given us, we hope to see you all again." We all bowed to the crowd before handing the present the mic and waving at everyone before exiting the stage.

"Y/n you won't believe it," Rose said once we reached our changing rooms.

"Try me?" You could've told me you saw a pig fly and I would've believed you. I was on top of the world.

"Director Chan has released the magazine we did a shoot a few weeks ago and he commented that we were the first group who he enjoyed working with and he hopes we can do it again in future," She then began to jump up and down happily. "Come on join me this isn't a one-person thing!" We all formed a circle and joined her in her happy jumping.

"See, all our hard work paid off." I laughed while looking at their happy faces but I couldn't stop smiling, it was amazing we had won. "Can we stop now I'm tired!" Everyone stopped and laughed and laughed at me trying to catch my breath. We all decide to go back to the hotel to celebrate!

6 pm

We arrived at the hotel to find it full of fans and reporters taking pictures, we all decide to give our fans attention. I took many photos with fans, quite a lot were teenagers or young adults who told me they looked up to me, and this made me blush every single time no matter how many times I heard it. We eventually got tired and apologized to the fans we couldn't see and started walking into the hotel building, security began to stop fans from getting in.

"Please be gentle," Irene told them and they nodded, but someone then started a sudden uproar began.

"Omg, Irene asked them to be gentle!"

"She's so nice!"

"What a sweetheart!"

"She's so kind!"

We all went to my room, where we waited for the boys. They had called while we were in the car and they said they would be here soon. We had all washed up and got changed into casual, but still fashionable clothes, apparently, now there would be no privacy.

Knock Knock

"Who's there," I asked as I walked towards the door.

"Yoongi,"

"Jimin,"

"J-hope,"

"Okay, okay be quiet," I opened the door, I was engulfed in a hug by Yoongi as soon as I did so "Well done, you won!"