24|Photo-genic {edited}

Tyuzu is causing trouble again but will it be enough to stop them? Hope y'all enjoy :)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We walked back to the changing rooms to see everyone running around like madmen. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Your team's dresses were cut Y/n," Rose showed me. Sana was about to have a mental breakdown, but Irene looked like she couldn't care less and to be honest, I was on the same page as Irene.

"It's an easy fix," I took our dress from her. The dresses were meant to be long and black now they looked like someone had let a cat inside.

"Do you two trust me?" I asked them both, they both nodded "Then get your make-up and hair done let me sort this out I just had a brilliant idea, that applies to all of you," 

Everyone did as they were asked while I did some cutting and sewing, not even 10  minutes after I was done, I gave them both their outfits everyone seemed satisfied they looked good just like the original.

Leaving me with 15 minutes to get ready, I redid my make-up and hair done. With time to spare, we hid our clothes a bit better. I just came to a realization that someone who works for us must be working with another company, cause why was it just our outfits and how did they know who's was who's? All our outfits were out so there is a 50% possibility I'm correct so I better watch out.

But who is the traitor?

Rose sat next to me on her phone so I told her my theory making sure no-one else heard, and she agreed that I might be on to something, but once again we were left with the same question who and why? "Mrs Min your husband is calling your phone," she handed me my phone I thanked her before answering my phone.

"Hey Y/n," I could feel him smiling through the phone. "Just finished a meeting, just wanted to wish you luck even though I know you're already killing it."

This guy is such a charmer, the heat came to my cheeks "T-thank y-you,"

"Are feeling okay please don't overwork yourself," 

Me overwork? Never 😊

"How's the deal going?" I asked him.

"It's alright our company is pretty high but seeing as my father still does most of the work, I am not taken that seriously, especially that you're not here now,"

"You need to work more, half of your routine is sleep," I laughed.

"It's because I love writing music, not doing all these business deals," I felt bad for the guy, I know how it feels to have a passion but to have someone else's pushed onto you.

"Write music when we go back, it should be another 3 weeks at least before we travel anywhere far, us girls will cover for you,"

"Wow!" I heard him say through the phone.

"What?" I said confused

"When I told my past girlfriends, they all laughed at me." He laughed slightly "But not you,"

"Well, I'm not one of your past girlfriends, I'm your wife!" 

Where the fuck did that come from? First, I get drunk then I say whatever that was.

"I mean ..." I started in an attempt to correct myself. I must have said that a bit loud as the girls were all going crazy and I could hear J-hope's screams through the phone.

Oh lord😅

To add to my embarrassment, the girls all formed a circle and screamed down the phone. "Yoongi she's your wifey." I hung up on him before they could say anything else, they were hyper for another minute, before everyone calmed the fuck down. It was like watching a five-year-old eat a whole bucket of ice-cream before slowly calming down.

"UNIQUE, they are ready for you," Someone came and knocked on the door. We all hugged and did a team cheer before exiting. The presenter then said, "The four who rock the stage, Lisa, Jennie, Jisoo, & Rose." They hadn't even taken 2 steps and the crowd was going ballistic, they reached the end of the stage after what seemed like hours of cheers and screams and had 1000 pictures taken of them. They turned around and walked off the stage, we high fived them as they went back to the changing rooms.

The presenter then said " Give it up for the three musketeers Y/n, Irene, & Sana,"

We all walked down the stage with a fire of passion and apparently the audience could feel it too, cause the number of cheers, screams, and whistles we got was unbelievably loud. I was sure that this level of noise could be heard from Korea. We had millions of cameras flashed at us, how didn't I go blind? I really don't know, we did one last pose. As we went back to the changing rooms I saw Tyuzu with someone dressed in one of our staffs uniform I wanted to follow them but I was called to get ready.

"Okay, the last round we will all walk on stage together, it's the last round and we are last to go onstage so let's look our best," Everyone started clapping.

"I'm just that beautiful," I smiled.

"No," they all laughed in response.

"Just get ready, you guys are so mean," I pouted everyone erupted into laughter.

10 minutes later,

We were all ready we all looked amazing, every last detail from our hair to our shoes.

"I would like to thank all the staff we couldn't have done it without you," We then clapped for them despite their efforts to make us stop.

"UNIQUE its showtime," Someone knocked on the door.

We all walked out the door and got ready to go on stage.

The presenter then said, "It's the girls with style, fire and passion UNIQUE's Sana, Jennie, Lisa, Y/n, Rose, Jisoo & Irene "

We gave each other reassuring nods before walking onto the stage. It was ours we could feel it in every stride, the stage and the crowd were burning up as we walked on the stage in time with each other on every step, not one person was ever of even by one single beat. The crowd was cheering, whistling & screaming like it was the last time they would ever do so, we reached the end and posed, the camera lights went on forever we turned and posed once again.

We walked off the stage and went backstage where all the 15 teams were shaking as we were waiting for the winner to be announced, the anticipation was killing me every second felt like hours. Soon enough, we were all called to the stage they started with 15th place and worked their way up.

"Third place is STYLINQ," The crowd clapped and cheered. Our name hadn't been called out yet, Rose started to shake beside me, I held her hand reassuringly though I was probably shaking myself.

"Second place goes to ...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading y'all hope you enjoyed it! Please vote and leave me some comments love to hear from you!

Oh no I see a spider web it's tangled up with me and I lost my head ...

-Lb xx