22|Paris tour {edited}

11 pm

"Jennie why the hell are you in my room?" I asked holding my chest as her screaming had scared me half to death.

"They all barged in here," Rose looked at me with I really couldn't do anything about it look. 

"They?" I asked scanning the room, "Ah, the whole squad is here," I looked at them all sat on the beds. Rose sat down on her bed with Lisa and Jenni with Irene, Sana and Jisoo on my bed. All six of them were smirking at me.

"How was your date?" Irene asked. Holding a laugh as Jisoo had just whispered something to her.

"It wasn't a date," I said. " We shopped ate and took a walk around for a while." That sounds like a date but it wasn't.

"Ye sure it wasn't," Lisa remarked.

"It really wasn't," I replied.

"Why does it seem like you're trying to convince yourself not us," Jisoo said with a wink.

"We looked around for you and we all saw you both sat on a table having the time of your lives," Sana replied.

"We were hungry so we got something to eat," 

"Ye, sure," Rose then winked at me.

"Guys, I'm serious it wasn't a date and stop winking," I said though they ignored my protests.

"Ah, so when we called you multiple times you didn't hear it?"  Jennie asked.

"I left my phone here all day," I lied.

"No, you didn't you were on it right before we split up," Irene replied.

Why does she have such a sharp eye?

"Okay let's just imagine that you did leave your phone," Sana said getting off my bed. "Why was his phone off?" She asked.

"It died? I don't know? How would I know? I'm going to get ready for bed now," I quickly grabbed my things and went into the bathroom.

"She was so red," I heard Lisa say through the door. I did my nightly routine and got out of the bathroom, to find no-one in my room not even Rose.

I wonder where they all went off too?

I took my headphones out of my suitcase which I had left in case I missed placed it. I looked through the e-mails I was sent sending replies and approving and looking at drafts. I was in bed about to play my music and go to sleep when my mum called.

"Y/n, sweety how are you?" She asked.

"I'm just fine mum, it's really nice here but I miss you, how are you?" I asked her.

"I'm fine love, missing you too, love the pictures that I was sent." She said happily. 

"Yoongi only sent you one," I said confused as she had said pictures.

"I never knew you could sleep so peacefully in a taxi." She teased.

"Did Jennie send you that?" I asked slightly embarrassed she had seen that.

"No, I asked Rose for one and that's the one she sent." 

"Y/n, Y/n, Y/n," The last one I heard as she had yelled.

"Sorry, mum I zoned out for a minute," I said apologetically.

"It's okay, anyway I'm sure you're wondering about work, everything is running smoothly." She informed me.

"Thanks, mum, it's getting late talk to you soon love you," I said tiredly.

"Love you too sweetheart," She said before hanging up on me. I looked down at my phone for a minute, before playing music on my phone and closing my eyes.