3|Radiant {edited}

There wasn't much to change about this chapter I was genuinely satisfied with it :) 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I smirked at him and said, "Of course, I'll sleep with you hun." Accompanying it with a wink.

His face flushed red and he managed to stutter "W-what."

Y/n a cold girl, kept her heart locked in a cage, in order not to fall in love ever again. "Do I look like a slut. I ain't doing none of that with you." I grabbed my necessary things for the night: my blanket, phone with my headphones, sketchbook, needles, and fabrics. I walked into his room and dumped my stuff on his sofa.

"Shit I forgot my pillow." I walked into my room to see him still at the doorframe just looking at my room. I grabbed my pillow and shut the door in his face and walked into his room he followed closely behind.

"I'm gonna take a shower," He said informing me of his business.

I looked at him blankly, "Do I look like I care?" I began to set up.

I spread the blanket on the floor and leaned the pillow against the sofa. I played my favourite playlist on Spotify and put my headphones on. I started to flick through some of my sketches. I was so engrossed in my work till I felt someone remove my headphones. I looked at him confused. What does he want now?

 I rolled my eyes as he spoke, "How many sketch pads do you have, didn't you give it to Rose?"

"I don't feel obligated to answer that question," I replied not sparing him a glance he continued to stare at me so I gave in. "I have two sketch pads one is so I can give it to Rose and one is for me and she has the same."

"That sounds like a lot of work." He continued to try to speak to me.

" Is that all?" I asked rudely. I really wasn't in the mood to be talking to him.

"Yep, wait, go take a shower." He replied with a smile.

"Okay now leave me alone." I then realized my clothes were in my room so I walked over to his wardrobe and took out a white shirt.

"Hey, that's mine," he said as I close the bathroom door.

"I am aware!" I replied back as I started the shower and felt the water soak my skin, it's like all my stress was washed away. Once I finished, I dried off and put on Yoongi's shirt. I liked it because, as predicted, it was too big for me so I could roam freely. The moment I walked over to the sofa and just as I was about to play some music he spoke to me.

"Hey I'm sorry about earlier," he said while looking at me and it actually seemed like he was sorry.

"For bringing the slut home or dinner?" I asked automatically crossing my arms. Something, I do when I fell slightly uncomfortable.

"Both."

"Apology accepted," I said while finally looking at him.

"Really!" He said hopefully

"Nope, did really think I would let it go so easily?" I answered crushing any signs of hope.

"You know what Y/n you're acting childish, I tried to apologize to you just remember that." Suddenly getting mad at me like I'm the one who did shit but that's fine I ain't got time for you! And with that, he got in bed and started to look over some documents. Meanwhile, I made my first design by this time it was already 10 pm.

RING RING RING

I looked over to the bed Yoongi was still awake so I answered it and put it on loudspeaker so I could continue with my work. "Y/n you know the way your husband's smile is so bright and radiant the whole room and lovey-dovey stuff like that."