44|Doctors {edited}

Doctors appointment today, hope y'all enjoy :)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

"Morning princess, "Yoongi kissed me on the cheek as I lazily opened my eyes.

"Well hello there," I smiled looking at his handsome face.

"Wow you must be tired from the party last night, I will drive you to the doctors." He suggested.

"No, I'm fine at least one of us has to be at work and it's nothing." I didn't even give him a chance to reply. I rushed into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and started the shower, I checked the temperature was just right before getting in. Rose & Irene know all about my appointment from the beginning they have said I was pregnant and I did the test and it came out negative.

All the same, they both forced me to get an appointment and Irene will meet me there, just purely for the reason she thought I wouldn't go. I switched off the shower and stepped out, before drying myself and putting on my clothes and some light make-up. "Princess, I'll..."

I cut him off "See you Sugar," I kissed him and ran out the door and into a cab.

"The hospital please," I told him, he immediately started to drive.

9 am

I and Irene were in the waiting room until we got called by my doctor Mrs Choi.

"Hello, dear long time no see." She hugged me.

"I know I've been well lately." I smiled at her, she's been my doctor since I was 6 I was a very weak child but she helped me through it all.

A nurse came up to me and she seemed to be an apprentice."So what's up today?"

"Hi, I'm Irene Y/n's older sister and the girl is pregnant but keeps denying it so can you check her out!"

"Oh sure, Y/n was always a stubborn child, it's no surprise." Mrs Choi replied.

She asked me to lay down on the examination table. "Sweety you are pregnant nearly 2 months now."

"What?" I really wasn't expecting that, I'm actually pregnant.

"Hey, if you don't want your baby tell us we'll abort it just book an appointment." The nurse said.

"No, I will not abort my child why would you say that," I shouted angrily.

"Nurse Cheo. Y/n I'm so sorry don't mind her okay!" Mrs Choi hugged me. "Congratulations dear."

"Thank you, I'll take my leave now, bye." I walked out of the room out of the hospital.

"Y/n you okay?" Irene asked I nodded at her "You sure you want to attend work, I mean I can drive you home?" She asked.

"No, let's go to work!"  I exclaimed me not going to work would only raise suspicion.

"Okay," She hugged me tight reassuring me everything would be alright. We got in her car and she began to drive. "Y/n you get morning sickness don't you?"

"I do I think but not all the time just every once in a while though it comes in the afternoon," I replied.

"That's, normal, I really don't know why they call it morning sickness anyway."

"I know right 50% of women who do get morning sickness don't even get it in the morning," I said remembering an add that I had seen a while ago.

The rest of the drive was in silence while I reflected on my life and how I was gonna tell Yoongi.  What if he isn't ready for this much commitment? I mean he literally married me because he was forced to. Now there's our child too.