Starlight - Peter Parker x (f)Reader

Words: 2155
Pairing: Peter Parker x (f)Reader
Featuring: Happy Hogan
Warnings: none
Summary: Based on Starlight by Taylor Swift, your boyfriend, Peter, shows up late one night to take you on a date. A little chaos ensues.
Author's Note: You and Peter are seniors in high school, and you do not know Peter is Spider-Man (doesn't really matter). I also did some research and this takes place at the Riegelmann Boardwalk so if anything doesn't work out blame Wikipedia. Also I love this song so much.

*Edited*

---

You set your book down on the table when you heard a knock at the door. It was late, almost ten-thirty, and you were trying to get ahead on homework since your parents would be gone for the weekend, and no one would be around to bother you. Expecting it to be a late-night delivery, you got up to grab the package off the porch.

When you opened the door, you jumped back when you saw a boy with a big smile. "Hi!"

"Peter!" You gasped at your boyfriend. "You scared the crap out of me. What are you doing here?" You rolled your eyes and looked him up and down, realizing he was in a suit.

Peter shrugged and waited for you to welcome him inside. Once you moved out of the way, he walked into the foyer, and you shut the door. "Oh, well, I was thinking we could go out. I know your parents aren't home, and if I weren't here, you'd be stuck inside all weekend doing nothing. So, we're going to do something," Peter smiled.

You put your arms on your hips. "Like what?"

"I thought we could go to the Riegelmann Boardwalk, where we met a few years ago. We haven't been there since then, and there's some stuff going on over there. Plus, I got us a driver, and you wouldn't say no to my man Happy, would you?" Peter smirked, knowing you wouldn't. Plus, it had been a while since you two had been on a date. You peeked out the front window to see a limo parked on the side of the street. How he was able to get these things as Tony Stark's intern, you would never know.

You took a deep breath. "Fine, that does sound like fun. But you have to help me with my math homework tomorrow," You pointed at him.

Peter bowed. "Of course, I would love to," He said. "But you have to dress nice. It would be weird if I were dressed up and you weren't."

You groaned even louder, playfully. "I regret this already!" You said and headed to your room to flip through your closet before you found the perfect outfit. It was a purple cocktail dress with a dash of glitter accents and a white trim on the top. "Is this alright?"

"It's great!" Peter said. "Do you have a hat?"

"A hat?" You scoffed. "No, not going to wear a hat. It's nighttime," You argued.

Peter laughed. "Worth a try!" He said and held out his arm for you to grab. Before he could pull you out the door, you grabbed your bag and phone and made sure to lock the front door. Peter opened the limo door for you to get in and slid in right after. "Happy, this is my girlfriend."

"Nice to meet you," You waved with a smile.

"You too," Happy said. "You guys go to school together?"

Peter shook his head. "Yeah, but we didn't know that when we met."

Happy sighed. "Sounds like a long story for another time," He said. "We'll be there in a half-hour," Happy then turned on his music and pulled up the privacy screen.

You laughed slightly while looking at Peter. "He's...nice," You said.

Peter shook his head. "He is; he's not my biggest fan. But he owed me," He smirked. "Would you like anything to drink, perhaps a water bottle?"