The Parker Twins BTS: Obsessions - Peter Parker & Twinsister!Reader (2/3)

Words: 2187
Pairing: Peter Parker x Twin Sister!Reader
Featuring: Tony, May, Ned, deh cast
Warnings: Swearing, cringe
Summary: After Tony Stark finds out about a particular obsession of yours, he decides to make a dream come true.
Author's Note: 2017 Lilly was obsessed with Dear Evan Hansen and Ben Platt. 2022 Lilly is not. Though, she still loves Will Roland. Anyways, this is another self indulgent fic of going to see a bway show with some Avengers.

*Edited*

---

"I still can't believe you think aliens don't exist," You rolled your eyes as you and Peter were on Skype with Ned. "Literally, we've seen God's from other planets! Thor and Loki, they're real! And Vision, he's a literal robot! How can you not believe in aliens?"

Peter watched with amusement, covering his mouth to hide his laughs. Of course, he knew about Peter's abilities, it was an accident, but he knew. Which meant he also suspected you...and Ned and you were never closer. "I'm not saying they don't exist; I'm just saying that it's really tough to prove it."

"Ned, you out of all people, I thought would believe in them!" You groaned. "Why don't you? There is so much proof! Hell, I'm living proof that this world is not what we think! Peter and I fought next to Vision, I fought against and with Wanda Maximoff, and if I stuck around longer, we probably would have seen Thor!" You argued. "Why not aliens?"

Ned burst out laughing, and so did Peter. "What the hell, guys? This is serious!"

"Oh, no, we know. I totally believe aliens exist," Ned admitted. "But Peter dared me at school today to see how much we could aggravate you. So we chose aliens, knowing it's one of your obsessions. I also bet to Peter that you would mention the Avengers at least twice. I won."

Peter covered his mouth and snickered. "Sorry, but it had to be done!"

"I hate you both," You groaned and covered your face. "I'm gonna start sing-screaming your most favorite musical, Ned; you deserve it," You stuck your tongue out.

"Oh no, please, spare me-"

Quickly and loudly, you started out singing Waving Through A Window from one of your newest and biggest obsessions, Dear Evan Hansen.

Peter joined in, just to spite Ned. Since you two share a room, he has to like it. It was better and easier to join you than to oppose you. And Peter had to admit; the musical isn't all that bad- he really does enjoy it. After listening to the cast album a million times, hearing you explain the plot, watching a bootleg, and freaking out about anything new, he had gotten to enjoy the show.

Even when you and Peter are supposed to be training at the Avengers facility, you listen to it. Granted, you were taking a break and decided it would be a dance break to Sincerely, Me, the musical gets played everywhere, even if Tony Stark walks in on the dance break. But there will be no stopping it.

"Hey, kids," May called with a knock on the door. "I need you two to come out here; it's important!" She yelled, and with a few responses from the two of you, you ended the call with Ned and went to the door. It was the afternoon, so anything could become of this conversation with May.

You and Peter laughed as you walked out singing the random musical songs, but stopped once you were aware that Tony Stark was sitting on your couch...again. "Oh, h-hi, Mr. Stark!" Peter chirped. "What are you here for?"

"Please don't arrest me," You mumbled, just loud enough for Peter and Tony to hear.

May raised her eyebrow. "What did you say, honey?"

You shook your head, telling May to brush it off and that it wasn't important. "Well, Mr. Stark said he needed your help- right?" May looked to Tony for clarification.