Terrible Thief - Pietro Maximoff x Reader (3/4)

Words: 1681
Pairing: Pietro Maximoff x Reader
Featuring: Wanda Maximoff, Steve Rogers, Clint Barton, mentions of everyone else
Warnings: swearing, talk of guns, nightmares, Battle of Sokovia (and the ending)
Summary: Now that you know the twins are alive, it's a lot to cope with. You keep thinking about all the good times you had with them before things changed. 
Author's Note: Originally this was the final part, but then I added a little epilogue so this used to be an open-ended ending! I love the flashbacks sm, gimme more pre hydra maximoffs

*Edited*

---

You heard your name being shouted, and you turned around quickly

"Wanda?" You whispered when you saw her face.

"I am sorry..." She mumbled and put her hands up to your head.

The room went black.

"Come on! We are going to be late!" Pietro knocked on your door. Wanda was yelling at Pietro to slow down! because he had too much sugar and was bouncing off the walls.

It wasn't even super important, you three were just going to the small little community fair. You hadn't attended one in years, but now that you had someone to go with, it would be something fun.

When you came out of your room, Pietro cheered. "You need to stop eating Wanda's sweets. They are making you insane. Wanda, are you putting some extra-"

"No, that is just Pietro," She laughed, "Let's get going, guys."

You all walked to the little fair laughing and telling stories from years past. Once you arrived, Pietro wanted to do everything. There were quite a few booths, but most were just to advertise their store. There was a lot of sampling, and that meant there was a lot of eating samples. But hey, you didn't argue.

There were also a few rip-off games that your friends challenged each other to, which was hilarious. Especially when everyone got really into it, there was yelling at each other and a lot of laughs.

Wanda couldn't leave you. She wanted to see what you dreamed about, what your worst fear was. And she was very confused that this very fun-loving memory was your worst fear.

"We must go," Pietro told his sister, who only denied him. She needed to see; it had been years, and she missed you. She wanted to know what was going on with your mind. 

At first, your dream was fun. But then the sky started to go dark- which was not a part of the memory. You saw the twins turn back to you, their faces looking the same, but their eyes turned black. It was clear something had changed, and you started to worry. "What's going on?" You called out.

And all of a sudden, Pietro sped over to you. He had his super speed, and Wanda had her telekinesis. "Why would the world need you anyway?" Pietro sneered, "It would be so much easier to have you out of it.

Wanda watched your fear in horror as she saw herself her Pietro walk closer to you, and you start to suffer. She couldn't take it anymore and quickly put her hands up to your head again, taking you out of the nightmare. Pietro gave a confused look, but when you fell to the floor breathing heavily, he had an idea why. You didn't see the twins since you were still freaked about your dream.

"We need to go, now," Pietro whispered, and after trying to get to Clint and Wanda got hurt, they ran off.

---

Only a few days later, after the Hulk attack and visiting the Barton Farm, Ultron captured Natasha. You were lucky enough to get away with Clint, but Natasha fell out of the jet and was taken by Ultron's jet. Bruce and Tony were working on finding out how to put JARVIS into whatever Ultron was trying to do. Thor was nowhere to be found, and Steve was stuck in the random city.