Chapter 24: Prepared

Nixium's POV

All of us watch Pyrrha fight Neo's teammate, who is Mercury. For me the fight they're having is boring because I've already seen this multiple times. I look to my side to see Aster leaning on his seat then yawning, I guess he's also bored by this. Then I look to my my other side to see Y/N just chatting with Blake and Emerald. The match ended with Mercury forfeiting.

"Well that was boring." I said.

"We still have time for another match. Anyone want to volunteer?" Professor Goodwitch said.

No one raised their hand nor uttered a word. The professor sighed, and scan something on the device she is holding..

"All right then I'll just have to choose among you. Let's see..... Y/N L/N and Neopolitan, please proceed to the arena." Professor stated.

"Me? Augh..... I'm already tired after the training.... Other than that, let's just finish this." Y/N stands up.

My cousin and best friend in disguise both enter the arena standing across from each other. Y/N draws his sword and Neo draws the blade of her umbrella weapon. My ears began twitching in excitement, Blake noticed this.

"Is something wrong with you, Nixium?" She asked.

"I'm completely fine! It's just that I'm excited to see my cousin and my best friend to fight!" I said.

"I guess that's normal. (I hope he impress me more with his strength.)" Blake said.

"Ready, begin!"

The whole room was silent, the two of them slowly walk towards each other making everyone wonder what will happen next. They stand against each other with smirks.

"I hope you can keep up with me." He said to her.

Neo just smiled and strikes her blade to the side, Y/N jumps to avoid the attack. After that, they both began clashing their blades. Both of their moves are elegant like they were dancing. I was so amazed by their fight that I began to act like a child that had just seen a magic trick. Y/N throw his sword aside and began to use hand to hand combat, when Neo saw this she just smirked and dodge every attack. He then sent a kick on her stomach that cause her to slide back.

His attacks then became more aggressive the same for Neo. I look at the large screen to see their auras still in green. I felt a tap on my shoulder and gaze at the side to see Aster standing up.

"Let's go now." He said.

"Now?! Can it wait?" I pout.

"If you want to use that semblance sooner then you have to listen." He said.

"Fine..." I stand from my seat and grab Midnight Killer.

"Where are you two going?" Blake ask.

"We'll be out training. Can you tell Y/N that we will be waiting for him in the courtyard." I said.

"Sure." She said.

Me and Aster got out of the class and walk through the halls, I look at him with a dead panned expression.

"What are you lookin' at?" He asked with a raised brow.

I remain silent then my gaze at him turned into a glare. He began to sweat and look away.

"Aster....." I said in a cold voice.

"What?" He said.

"Your jacket..." I pointed at his jacket.

"What's wrong with my jacket?" He ask.

"It has ketchup stain. Just by looking at it makes me uncomfortable." I said.