"Oh bloody hell." Ron says. We all turn our head to see what the fuss was about. Ginny and Dean were sitting in a corner booth being very cozy with each other.

"I thought they were going to break it off." Lorelai whispers in Hermione's ear.

"So did I." she whispers back.

"Slick git" Ron says with a disgusted face.

"Honestly Ronald. They're only holding hands." Hermione says. She turns to look back at them again, "and snogging"

"I'd like leave." Ron says.

"What?" Lorelai asks. The man puts down the butterbeer's in front of us. "Thank you."

"You can't be serious." Hermione says.

"That happens to be my sister."

"So? What if she looked over here and saw you snogging me? Would you expect her to get up and leave?" Hermione asks. Lorlai mentaly facepalmed herself. Smooth Mione.

"Hey, my boy!" Slughorn said the second he layed his eyes on Harry.

"Hello sir, wonderful to see you." Harry said, standing up to shake Slughorn's hand.

"And you, and you" Slughorn said still shaking Harry's hand.

"So what brings you here?" Harry asks the professor.

"The Three Broomsticks and I go way back, further than I care to admit. I can remember the. it was one broomstick." Slughorn said a little bit too excitedly. He lifts his hand up into the air forgetting he had a full cup of butterbeer and he spills nearly have the drink on the table. Lorelai and Hermione had to jump back to not get any butterbeer on us. "All hands on deck, Granger, Byrne."

"Listen ,my boy, in the old days I used to throw together the occasional supper party for the select student or two. Would you be game?"

"I'd consider it an honor, sir." Harry answers back cheerfully.

"You'd be welcome too, Byrne and Granger." he says.

"I'd be delighted, sir" Hermione says after taking a sip of her butterbeer.

"As would I, professor." Lorelai says.

"Splendid. Look for my owl." Slughorn says.

"Good to see you, Wallenby." Slughorn says to Ron. Lorelai had to try hard and suppress her laughter. Slughorn then made his way out of the Three Broomsticks.

"How's your butterbeer Wallenby?" Lorelai asks her friend.

"Oh bugger off Lore." Ron answers sourly. "Harry what are you playing at?"

"Dumbledore's asked me to get to know him."

"Get to know him?" asks a confused Ron.

"I don't know." Harry answers."It must be important, if it wasn't, Dumbledore wouldn't ask."

"You got a little bit of —" Ron says pointing to Hermione's upper lip where she had a bit of her drink. Hermione cleaned it right away feeling as embarrassed as ever.

"Hey, Mione, come with me to the loo will you" Lorelai said. She could feel Hermione's heart beating from miles away. Hermione nods and follows Lorelai to the loo.

"You're a mess. What's wrong, love?" Lorelai asks.

"I like him more and more each day I don't know what to do, I don't know how to act, blimey, Lore, I am turning into those love stricken girls and I told myself I would never turn I to one of those girl."