9

"Welcome to my humble abode. I would give you a tour but I'm dead tired the main things are the kitchen is here. I said point to the kitchen, and if you follow me this way." I yawned tiredly walking toward the back of the house stopping at one of the doors. "This is the guest bedroom bathroom is right across the hall, my room is in the back. Mi casa es su casa so please make yourself at home, feel free to wander look around. I'm going to bed night."

"You don't do well when you are sleepy, huh?"

I nodded after getting of work today I lounged around the house until around 2 am, of course didn't want to be seen so me picking him up during the middle of the night. The sweetest thing was he didn't like the fact of me being out this late alone, so he kept me on the phone the whole way until I picked him. Although it was dark out Thor looked out the window of his old town with wonder, I was sure not much was changed but he'd only left off the mountain once twice in the 22 years and he never came to town.

"Goodnight Lottie." I waved my arm in the air before closing my room door, stripping down to just my underwear.

    Waking up the next morning I was slightly disoriented as I made my coffee and sent Thomas our daily good morning text. To be honest I wasn't completely a person until noon during the weekends. Hearing my coffee pot signal it was finished I turned around and screamed dropping the empty mug I was holding.

Thor looked at my chest wide eyed, face a tinge of red that was a cause for worry, then I looked down remembering I was topless and only in my panties and slippers. Thor quickly turned his back to me his hands going up to his eyes.

"Shit Thor, I'm sorry I forgot you were here." I ran out of the room, closing my door behind me my hand going to my heart as if that would slow the erratic beating. My mind was running a thousand miles a minute. Walking out back out after putting on my PJs I knew this was potentially going to be the most awkward breakfast of my life. Thor avoided eye contact as I moved around my kitchen taking out all the necessary ingredients to make a basic breakfast.

I talked as I made breakfast and Thor did nothing more than grunt and nod occasionally and it felt like we drifted back to when we first met.

"Look here Thor you saw my tiddies, I see yours all the time lets not make it awkward. Please let's not make it awkward." He looked up at me his face still the same tinge of red.

"Sorry I should of made noise when I walked in." He said sounding ashamed of himself.

"Bud it's nobody's fault maybe a little bit of mine, in my early morning state I forgot you were here. Literally when I wake up on Saturday my first thought is coffee and breakfast in that order. So lets-THOR eyes up here buddy, let's forget this happened and eat." He nodded and grabbing his plate of food from me. "So I was thinking I'll go by Wanda's flowers and grab some bouquets, was there are certain kind you wanted me to get?"

"They liked whatever was prettiest so I trust your opinion." He smiled sadly.

"Okay easy peasy. Anything else you want me to grab while I'm out. Food? Drinks? Nudie mags?" I chuckled as he threw a piece of bacon at me. "Sorry I couldn't help myself but seriously anything you want let me know I'll get it for you."

"No there is nothing I need."

"Okay well after you finish eating I'll give you the official tour of my humble abode, then I'll get ready and we can laze around until tonight. Holy shit this is like your first real day just not doing anything mister wake up at 5 am every morning."

"I woke up at 5 today but just laid in bed until I heard you moving around in the kitchen, and then when I decided to get up."

"And take a peak at these double Ds?"  He blushed again, I swear I couldn't help but tease him it was so much fun. It was like we had known each other forever and teasing him just came second nature to me.