21

I laid my head back licking my lips trying to control my breathing as best as possible.

"Fuck." Sarah moaned, closing her legs and rolling off of me. "You are such a fast learner"

I smiled waiting for her breathing to get back to normal. It had been two weeks since our dinner with Charlotte and Thomas, and everything was going well with Sarah and myself. Just last week she gave me a handjob and taught me how to eat pussy; a word she had also taught me to say the feeling that vagina was too scientific. Today was our first time trying out 69ing she had offered to give me a blowjob but I just wasn't ready for that yet. I appreciated her patience in me especially when it came to things of sexual nature.

"So I was thinking." Sarah turned to me and I quickly wrapped my arms around her; over our time together I learned that I like cuddling.

I hummed, pulling her closer, kissing her forehead.

"Your birthday is coming up and you'll be turning 33 so I was thinking maybe we could have a little get-together here at my place. My friends and family are dying to meet you, you can ask Charlotte and Thomas to come."

I scrunched up my face in disgust.

"It will be so much I promise we can make it a costume party since your birthday is on Halloween. It won't be more than a couple of hours and if you need to take a break you can just go to my room to relax; it's off-limits during parties.  Please?!"

I had never had a real birthday party in my life the closet was when I was 6 and my dad went out of town and my mom took us trick or treating and we came home and had twinkie cake; which was just twinkies stacked like Jenga but to me, it was the best party ever. My mom put Kari and me in her makeup and made us look like vampires and even my brother dressed up well that put each other clothes on and said they were the other twin as costumes.

I sighed closing my eyes, I had to remind myself this was a good thing. Being around Charlotte had taught me the life I was living for 22 years wasn't a happy one it was lonely and quiet sometimes to deafening heights. My mama and siblings wouldn't want that for me so I was trying to finally have a "normal" life and being with Sarah and doing things with her made me feel "normal"; hanging out with her friends and meeting her family was normal. I opened my eyes and nodded my head once causing her to squeal and wrap her arms around me.

"This will be so much fun! I promise! We need to figure out our costumes. OH MY GOSH COUPLE COSTUMES"

****************

    I plopped in my bed after the exhausting trip from Sarah's place to mine; it didn't help that the trip was almost 4 hours both ways and I only made it in the dead of night. If I didn't have to drive through that god-forsaken town I probably wouldn't mind driving during the day but I didn't want to risk anyone seeing me. I fully expected the Shaw's to snitch on me but so far at least from what Charlotte told me they hadn't said a word. I still didn't trust any of them especially Thomas, I closed my eyes not wanting to think about that motherfucker anymore.  I did what I always did before falling to sleep. I counted backward from 1000, a tradition I hadn't changed since I was 6. I started from 10 but once I got older and things got worse the number I started from got higher.

Waking up the next morning I looked at my phone to see it was 6, later than I was used to getting up I wanted nothing more than to sleep in but I had already been gone for a couple of days and I was sure the animals were almost out of food. Rolling out of bed I went to brush my teeth, I didn't have any mirrors in my house but I was sure if I did I would be looking into the eyes of a man who was beyond exhausted, but work had to be done. Once I was done I pulled my hair into a tight bun and put on my work clothes which consisted of sleeveless shirts underneath a flannel, dark jeans, and work boots.