35

A/N: KIND OF SORRY IN ADVANTAGE THIS CHAPTER IS A LONG ONE, BUT I DON'T THINK YALL WILL MIND. ;)

NOT SAFE FOR WORK / 18 + AHEAD

"I think I'm ready to try a blow job." I spittle on myself and him, we were currently standing in my kitchen eating banana fudge pops and talking about my birthday.

"THOR!" I wiped my face.

"Sorry," he said shyly before looking at my lips, and adjusting his stance "I was just watching you eat your popsicle and it just popped into my head, and then out my mouth."

I chuckled darkly "It's fine I was just taken back. I'm glad my popsicle skills have such an effect on you." I sighed going back to eating because I wasn't about to waste a perfectly good banana fudge pop, and I wanted to see what happened since I obviously missed something. As I took the popsicle in my mouth once more I watched Thor's Adam's apple bob as he corrected his stance once more. I took it out and licked it from the bottom to the top, watching as his own ice cream melted down his hand as he held the stick in a death grip. I'm sure it would snap under the pressure but I think Thor was going to beat it there with how intense he was staring. I wasn't about to put my throat skills to work on a popsicle or I'd never be able to eat another one without shame. I bit the tip watching him wince a bit, I laughed but I needed him to focus.

"If that's what you want I'm more than willing to please." I smiled finishing off the last of my ice cream. I walked toward Thor. I lifted onto my tippy toes  so I was right on his ear. "You're dripping, clean yourself up, and come upstairs." I licked the shell of his ear causing him to shiver, and I'm sure it wasn't from how cold my tongue is. Dropping by the balls of my feet, I finished walking past him putting my stick in the trash.

I stood in front of my bed trying to keep myself from pacing. I was nervous but this wasn't my first blow job and it was hopefully not going to be my last. When Thor came into the room he looked just as nervous as I did, but it helped me get out of my own head, this was about him. I nodded to myself moving away from my bed.

"Okay sit on the edge of my bed in front of me please.." I instructed turning to face him.  He quickly made his way over and I turned to him with a playful smile on my face. I gripped his face in my hands kissing him, something he easily fell into. Once he seemed to relax I pulled away pecking him on his lips once more before getting on my knees in front of him. Looking up at him I used my hands to rub his thighs over the shorts he was wearing, before slowly pulling them down his dick immediately bobbed out, not surprising since Thor wasn't really a fan of underwear most of the time; I had to keep myself from drooling I couldn't lie I was a bit of a size queen and Thor had it all length but most importantly girth. It was such a pretty shade of pink with angry veins running alongside it leading to an angry red tip that was begging to be touched, not to mention his curved up a little. I kissed the inside of his thigh while dragging my nails along the outside of them causing him to shutter.

"Remember you can revoke consent at any time" I kissed the other thigh, while gently grabbing onto his balls causing him to hiss, he nodded his gaze focusing on me as his hand clutched my duvet in a death grip. My mouth and pussy were salivating at the thought of putting him in my mouth, fuck I was so excited. Putting both of us out of our misery I licked from the base to the tip playing with the seam there before taking him into my mouth. He cried out my name, his hip involuntary jerking upward, luckily I was prepared for that and made sure I was in the correct position to receive the blow.

"Fuck sorry," he said in a voice that was barely above a whisper, I pulled away but instead of answering I let my saliva that pooled in my mouth leak out over his shaft.

"Charlotte, please" he pleaded, and I kissed the head that was angrily bobbing at me begging for me to return it to the warmth of my mouth. I jerked him off while using my tongue to continue to tease the entrance his grunts and moans were music to my ears as I started slowly taking more down my throat while I let one hand grip his thigh and the other switch between gripping the base to keep him from coming too fast and playing with his ball.