1

A/N: R*PE AND ABUSE IN THIS CHAPTER PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK MY LOVES. 

ENJOY

"Go hiking they said it will be fun they said" Charlotte groaned as she wandered through the dense woods completely lost, and fear was starting to creep in. She had lived in her town for years and she had yet to explore the area, all her coworkers would constantly say how she was missing out and should take a hike. She finally took their advice when she stepped on the scale and saw a number she wasn't please with, so clean eating and exercise was back in her life. Looking around the dense forests around her she tried to find anything familiar but was coming up empty handed on every turn.

The fear went from a solid 5 to a straight up ten when she saw some men approach her with guns, the guns she wasn't afraid of she'd lived in a town wear hunting was a big deal; men on the other hand terrified her to no ends.

"Well, well, well look what we have her boys" One of the men said she could tell his mouth was filled to the brim with chewing tobacco.

"You lost little lady?" Another asked looking her up and down, you would think she was naked the way he was leering but on the contrary she was covered head to toe.

"No, but thank you for asking." She said a weary smile on her face she wanted to get away from these men as fast as possible. "Excuse me gentleman have a great hunting trip." She kept walking toward them give them the impression she knew where she was going.

Before she could get too far the one who hadn't spoke grabbed her arm and yanked her back causing her to fall on the ground in front of them. Shit Charlotte thought. Getting up she dusted herself off thinking of a plan of action.

"Now now darlin' don't do anything stupid." He spit out the tobacco it landing right by her feet, stepping closer to her causing her to back into a tree. His dirty hands reached up and caressed her face and she looked away disgusted but that caused him to grip her chin in his hands roughly making her look at him.

"You got a nice shape on her don't she boys." He didn't turn to look at his friends but she could see them nodding.

"Why don't we have some fun." The silent one finally spoke up a sinister grin on his face. Before she could protest the man who had her pinned to the tree reach up with both hands and rip her flannel her bra now exposed to the elements. She screamed but it was quickly met with the man squishing her cheeks together causing pain to radiate from her cheeks.

"Now look here we won't be having any of that little missy. Just be a good girl and when we are done we'll let you go." He spit out the rest of the tobacco. Charlotte was scared out of her mind this couldn't be happening but it very much was. She could fight back and possibly get shot or she could let them do what they wanted and they would hopefully leave to her alone after. Neither were ideal predicaments but as she felt her pants being unzipped and roughly brought around her thighs she knew she needs to make a plan fast. She brought her knees up ready to hit where the sun don't shine but he seemed read her mind and wrestled her to the ground. Her face met the dirt and got a mouth full as she kicked, the two other men came and helped pin her to the ground. Tears filled her eyes as her life replayed in her mind this wasn't the first time this had happen but it would be the first time no one should be able to help her.

As she squirmed under the man now between her thighs as one man held her arms the one the other her legs she could feel the man press his penis, at her opening. Before he could something moved through the foliage causing the men to lose focus allowing Charlotte a brief second in which she kneed the man on top of her causing him to fall onto the other guy, she quickly stood up completely pantless running full force into the dense forest. She could hear the men behind her but she refused to turn back. she screamed hearing a gunshot go off. She froze for a moment before picking up her momento her lungs burning begging her to stop but stopping meant a horrible end.

"Come back here girl! You can't escape us we know these woods like the back of our hands." She heard one of the men yell and a gun shot going off once more this one dangerously close to her. Her mind told her to keep going but her body was telling her to stop she felt like her body was on fire and would give out at any moment. After what felt like eternity but was mere seconds she heard another gunshot but this one striking her in the leg, causing her to fall to the ground.

She covered her mouth as she screamed out in pain she knew he was close, with her adrenaline at an all time high she managed to get up hiding behind a huge tree hoping they would pass and give up. Her leg pulsates she looked down to see it bleeding covered in dirt, it didn't hurt beside the first hit but she knew if she escaped and once she calmed down that would change.

Praying to every entity out there she hoped she would make this out alive. At 25 there was still so much she wanted to accomplish. She may not be a complete nature survivalist but she did know she had to stop the bleeding, taking of her ripped shirt she made quick work wrapping it around her leg. Her heart was beating out of her chest her hearing seemed super sonic as she heard one of the men close by.

"The bitch is over here somewhere. I'm pretty sure l clipped her." One of the disgusting men laughed, she knew she was in a life and death situation. If caught she would definitely be raped and murdered, and no one knew she was out here so who knew how long till they found her body. She couldn't help the whale that left her mouth, she knew it was loud and hearing a crunch of a leaf she was pretty sure she'd been found out. Deciding it was now or never Charlotte got up as quick as possible getting about 5 feet from her hiding spot when she was grabbed being thrown to ground; a punch being ministered to her face discombobulating her.

"No, no, please don't. I won't tell anyone l promise please just let me go." She cried shaking like crazy this time the man moved quickly placing himself at her entrance, thrusting into her without a words as she screamed in pain.

"Shut up bitch." The man holding her arms yelled spitting on her before roughing taking off her bra, roughly fondling her breast, as the man near her feet watched lustfully. She could feel the man who had entered her moving roughly causing her insides to burn. His grunts filled the forest and seconds later he pulled out cumming on her stomach. He moved switching placing with the guy at her feet who had been watching the event, his dick was already hard as he placed his penis as her entrance, she couldn't even cry anymore all she wanted was for them to finish and kill her quickly. His moans filled her ears as he entered her she had her eyes closed as tight as possible as the pain seemed to radiate through her whole body. 'Please just let them hurry. l just want to die already' she thought, her body going limp hoping it would all end soon. She felt the weight of the man fall on her knocking the wind out of her when she opened her eyes, all she could see was his eyes glazed over and she realized he was dead.

She couldn't comprehend what was happening or the shadow that was new to the terrible scene, but her but body was weak and she felt herself going faint, but as she pushed the body off of her she gather her strength to crawl away, but not even a few moment later she passed out.