32

*Please note I did change Cory's name to Silas and will be going back to change it in my other chapter*

"Okay I can do this, I can do this." I chanted as we came to a stop in front of a beautiful ranch-style home, the moment we pulled to a giant gate with customer art I knew this was going to be an interesting trip.

"Are you okay? Do you want to go home?"

"Home? We literally just pulled up. I can see them staring at me and waving."

"I can let them know you are too nervous, why are you nervous?" Thor asked with genuine concern on his face, seriously this man was a godsend. He was everything a woman needed in life out of her man, patience, kindness, respect, protective, and could eat the hell out of the kitty and enjoy it.

"These are the men who raised you. What if they hate me?"

Thor grabbed my hand, with an amused expression on his face "Baby, I think it's impossible for anyone to hate you. You are amazing, not to mention the last time I talked to them they were excited to meet you."

"Are you sure?" I questioned. Meeting someone's parents had always been a nerve-wracking idea to me, my saving grace with he who shall not be named was that I had gotten to know his parents before we ever got together.

"One hundred percent, plus I would never bring you to a place I thought your safety would be compromised." I couldn't help but swoon at his words and him kissing the back of my hand giving me that look of unwavering passion.

"I know you wouldn't, thank you for the pep talk. Let's get going, I was promised the best cider ever" I quickly opened the door before my nerves got the better of me waiting for Thor to come to the other side and take my hand to lead me to his father figures.

"Hi! Welcome, it's so nice to finally meet you!" I let the white man pull me into a hug he smelled like outside but not in a bad way.

"You could at least introduce yourself before you go around hugging people who might not want to be hugged by you old coot. Now unhand her" The other man said, and I was released with a huff.

"Excuse my husband, you will learn who Thor got his gruff behavior from. I'm Silas Eling-Sato, Thor's godfather, and the burly bear right there is my husband Edward Eling-Sato.

"Godfather by marriage and choice. May I have a hug?" Edward asked as I nodded with a big smile walking into his arm, and I could see why Silas called him a bear because that is how I would describe his hug. I wasn't expecting it because Edward couldn't be more than 5'6 because I was a good few inches taller than him, and looked like he didn't weigh more than 150.

"Hi, I'm Charlotte Monroe but feel free to call me Lottie. It's so nice to finally meet you guys, and thank you so much for having me. Your home is beautiful. "

"It's even more beautiful on the inside, so let's get you in doll. I'm sure yall are tired from your drive. I don't know if Thor told you but I make the best cider ever and it's even better when you are getting to know someone." Silas smiled, opening the door.

"What about their luggage?"

"Ah, you're right! You and Thor get it, Lottie, and I will wait in the warm house." Silas wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me inside before either of the other men could respond. Where Edward had a smaller frame and was obviously Asian, Silas' build reminded me of 'The Mountain' from Game of Thrones but he had blonde hair and blue eyes if I didn't know any better one could mistake him for Thor's biological father.

Before I could fully take in my surroundings Silas turned us so we were directly in front of each other and his serious expression was so different from the joyful one he had been giving me, it scared me.