14

I sighed sitting on Thomas's couch waiting for him to say something. It had been a week since the meeting with Thor and he hadn't spoken to me since. The only communication I got from him was when I texted him letting him know I made it home after dropping Thor off and it was a 'k', a fucking 'k'. It was annoying as much I wanted to stay at Thor's place after dropping him; I didn't because I knew Thomas would be mad about it and I wasn't going to lie about my whereabouts if he was to ask. Little did I know I was damned if I do damn if I don't. My parents had left two days ago and here I was trying to pick up the pieces of my love life.

I played with my fingers "Look I understand that you're mad."

"I'm not mad."

"Then what are you because you've been ignoring me all week."

He sighed "Okay I'm a little mad but I'm also confused. Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"I TRIED. Sorry I didn't mean to yell. Thomas, I tried to tell you multiple times but every time I did you would interrupt me; so after a while, I stopped trying to correct you."

"So it's my fault?"

"I didn't say that." I couldn't help but scoff

"Look I'm sorry. I was just stunned to find out my girlfriend of 7 months has been going to visit some 6 foot something hermit lumberjack. One who might add the whole fucking town thought died years ago. The icing on the cake is she won't even tell me where it is she's going to protect his feelings. How am I suppose to feel Charlotte? Not to mention the way he-" Thomas shook his head before sitting next to me taking my hand in his

"The way he what?"

"Nothing. I just wish you would tell me where it is you are going, so I could have peace of mind about your safety. I mean I know you know him but how well do you know him?"

"I know you don't trust him, but I trust Thor with my life and he wouldn't do anything to hurt me. So all I'm asking is for you to trust me like you say you do." Looking into his eyes I could he wanted to say more, but this wasn't something I was going to budge or negotiate on. Thor was my family and I wasn't going to turn my back on him not ever. He nodded gripping my face with his hands.

"I just want you to be safe."

I beamed at him grabbing his hands "I've never been safer."

"You are so beautiful. I'm sorry for ignoring you, it won't happen again." He pulled me into a kiss and I let him.

****************

"So you weren't banned from seeing me?" Thor smirked throwing his stuff in the back of my car.

"Shut up I've talked to you every day. Sorry, I haven't seen you in so long. I don't know why everyone wants to suddenly sue in the summer."

"It's fine. I missed you a lot." He grabbed my hand squeezing.

"I missed you too Thory. I told Thomas you were coming to visit so he can't text or call me. So you have my undivided attention all week" What I didn't tell him was how Thomas had tried to 'ban' Thor from coming over to my house, causing us to get into a huge argument. Thomas and I had spent almost every day together since our talk, and yet he still wasn't okay with Thor. I had to put my foot down and tell him either Thor comes to me or I go to him.

Every time Thor would text or call Thomas kept asking how well I actually knew him. I was also annoyed at him for planting that seed of me realizing I didn't know much about Thor Mathison.

"Thor"

He turned to look at me with the cutest little smile.

"Nevermind." I wanted to ask him what his life was like after what happened to his family. It was something we never talked about, I didn't know how he afforded his truck, the ATVs, the appliances to be honest Thomas was right I didn't know a lot about Thor's life before meeting him.