41

I couldn't help but bounce up and down as I waited outside the prison. It had been two in a half months since I last held Thor in my arms. Thomas had been playing hardball with Thor while trying to get me to drop my cases against him but although I thought about it a few times I wasn't going to budge, nor was anyone around me going to let me. But when things started imploding for him I guess he changed his mind about needing money, the firm had cut ties with him and removed Shaw from their name. Samuel was put on leave without pay until they could figure out if he helped his brother stalk me, Nora was the only one bringing money, and from what Thor told me the Shaws were already struggling. Not to mention the police department was being looked at by the state for their treatment of Thor, and some other things. I was still shocked when Thomas dropped all the charges against Thor and settled out of court for 400,000 dollars, I think it had something to do will his family putting pressure on him but who knows.

I was shocked when my mom told me he was willing to plead guilty to attempted sexual assault, stalking, and breaking and entering with a plea deal of 6 months in jail, mandatory anger management classes, and obviously, my restraining order would be good for 10 years. Thomas would be in the same jail that was now in the process of releasing Thor.

My eyes shot up as I heard the gate open in front of me, I quickly turned to look at my parents with a huge smile on my face. My dad came back just for Thor's release. We all knew it was important for Thor to see all the people who loved him waiting for him to finally be free.

The gate opened enough for me to see Thor standing in his prison scrubs and I dropped all the stuff I had in my hand, ran over, and threw myself at him and he caught me with ease. I pressed my forehead to his forehead as we just stared at each other, just happy to finally be together again without plexiglass. The blue waves of his eyes shone as they started to water, and when I felt his hand wipe my cheek I knew I was crying too.

"I missed you fucking much," I pressed my lips to his just wanting to feel them on mine to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Once I was pleased with that I placed my face into his neck so we were in a full-on hug, his grip got tighter as held me while I cried into his neck.

"I missed you too, baby. Soooo fucking much." I pulled back to look at him again and this time we both smiled before our lips reconnected, we both put all her love and joy of being back together in it. His tongue quickly invaded my mouth and I moaned into his mouth,

"So they just about to start fucking in front of their parents?" My mom questions, and Thor and I pull away guilty at the same time but he didn't let me down until we were a few feet away from our parents.

"Sorry..." he blushed, but before he could say anything Edward pulled him into a hug, and when he finally let go Silas did the same followed by my dad and mom.

"Alright now that we got all that taken care of, can we get the fuck out of here, please? I know this boy is starving for a good home-cooked meal although he doesn't look it." My dad said opening the car door for my mom and Thor and I hoped in the third row, and I was trying to keep my thoughts pure in front of our family until my dad unintentionally reminded me how good Thor looked. When I had jumped on him and held him, I could feel how he somehow got, even more, cut everything felt bigger.

"What are you thinking about?" Thor whispered into my ear and I shivered, kissing my teeth when I looked at him and he had a knowing grin on his face.

"None of your business." I shrugged before giving in when his hand met my bare thigh. "You just got bigger, I know you said you were lifting weights but with how nasty you said the food was I figured you'd lose weight not gain muscle."

He gripped my thigh tighter and I couldn't help as my pussy spasmed, she had gone without for almost three months. The bitch was thirsty but she'd have to wait, the things I wanted shouldn't be done in mixed company.