38

A/N: TRIGGER WARNING SA IN THIS CHAPTER

I sighed out a breath that sounded both relief and pain as I looked around my empty room. Tonight I will be locking the door to my home for the last 6 years for the last time. I can't lie, I had shed a few tears over the past week, this place was my home, something I did for myself by myself, and now it is over, not because I wanted it to be but because it was forced on me. Now Thor and I would be cohabitating full time until I decided my next step and honestly I was excited to wake up to his face every day.

Laying on the ground and closing my eyes I did a mental checklist of all the things I was bringing, making sure I didn't miss anything before Thor came back from the storage place. I had gone with him in the beginning of the day but for this last night trip, he decided to go by himself, to give me time alone before our trek up to the mountains. I laid there for what felt like hours remembering how I had picked up Anderson right before I moved in, back when he was just a tiny terror. I remember the neighbors bringing me dishes to eat on my first day, as a welcome to the neighborhood, and now most of them wouldn't even look me in the eyes.

"Don't think about that Lottie. You are onto greener pastures girl" I opened my eyes and let out an Earth-shattering scream when I saw Thomas standing at my door, I scurried up.

"Dude, what the fuck are you doing here?" I yelled, patting myself down for my phone, wanting to cry when I remembered I left it downstairs.

Thomas had the nerve to hold his arms open with a cheesy smile like he wasn't breaking and entering, he looked sick, his eyes bloodshot and his clothes a mess.

"I just wanted to talk and apologize, I mean you haven't been answering any of my texts or calls." He slurred trying to walk closer but I held up my hand and luckily he stopped,

"Thomas, seriously please just leave." He took another step, with a pained look on his face, the one he would use right before he started gaslighting me. I shook my head, "Fine, I forgive you. No hard feeling, now go before I call the cops"

"The COPS?! My brother is in the department, hell he's the fucking department" he yelled taking another step forward, the mask of kindness slipping. I didn't get this misplaced anger, but I know this wasn't about me. This wasn't about getting me back, this was about him and how he looked, I mean it wasn't very good luck for your unconventional attractive girlfriend to dump you and then end up with the town's Parrish.

"Thomas I need you to leave, Thor will be back any minute" my voice sounded just as shaky as I felt, looking down at my hands slightly I could see I was also physically shaking. My stomach is in the tightest knot.

"THAT'S ALL YOU TALK ABOUT! You think you are better than me HUH?!" He bums rushed me directly in my face, taking my wrist in a vice grip.

"WALKING AROUND TOWN WITH THAT ANIMAL, You think that THING is better than me? Oh, and how you let him rut you like the animal he is." he seethed with disgust. "I have to say Char you put on quite the performance you never did all the screaming for me, but maybe you knew I was watching. Did you know? Were you trying to make me jealous?" he smiled against my forehead.

I closed my eyes trying to calm myself "You've been watching us" I stated, which explained why I had been feeling like someone was watching me this whole time. How he got into my house I had no idea, after the store incident I got all the locks changed the only other person with a key was Thor.

Opening my eyes I looked at him trying to see if the man I once cared about was still there because this man who just confessed to breaking into my home and watching me wasn't the Thomas I knew years ago, the one who took a chance on an out of state newbie. But I didn't all I saw now was a sick man who was upset that his power as a white man didn't work for the first time so I reared back and headed butted him and when he let me go from surprise, I ran but he quickly tackled me to the ground.

"SOMEONE HELP ME! HELP!" I screamed "TH-" I choked out as Thomas' fingers wrapped around my neck, cutting off my air supply he flipped me over, looking at me with disgust.

"No one is going to save you Charlotte, your precious little monster isn't here to protect you. But don't worry I'll take real good care of you baby, remember when I used to take care of you." He dropped one of the hands that were on my throat and used it to touch my body, I shuttered, closing my eyes. This couldn't be happening again, not like this.

"Mmm, you like this baby?" I looked up at him hoping my hatred came across, and he squeezed my throat and stomach at the same time. 'I know you do I've seen Thor do the same thing, if you would have told me you liked it rough I would've given it to you." he grinned popping my jeans buttons, I tried kicking for him to stop but his hold on my throat just got tighter but I wasn't going to let this happen without a fight, as I tried scratching biting anything to get him off.

"Get off me!" I wheezed out as Thomas managed to pull my pants to my ankles, I could feel him undoing his pants and I started crying.

"You know I love you Charlotte, soo much"

I turned my head as he tried to kiss me "If you love me you won't do this,"

"Because I love you I have to, but don't worry you will enjoy it," he used his hand to snap my neck back and immediately kissed me, and I just lay there limp and dejected, but as I felt his tongue push into my mouth I kept my lips pressed closed and shook my head trying to pull away.

.

"NO, NO, NO!" I screamed, feeling him park my thighs with his knee, pressing his fingers to the front of my underwear "THOR, THOR, THOR HELP ME!"

Thomas spat on me "He isn't coming for you. What part of that don't you understand?" Thomas put all his weight on me and I felt him pulling my panties down. I couldn't help but start to hyperventilate and I felt his hand on my bare body, then I felt nothing.

I quickly sat up, but between the panic attack, my rage, and tears I could just barely make out Thor throwing Thomas on the ground and whaling on him. I looked down at my own hands to see blood. I probably scratched Thomas at some point, good evidence. I looked down and saw my shirt was torn, I had one breast hanging out and my panties and jeans were around my ankles, getting up I quickly fixed myself and looked over to see Thor still going at Thomas, as much as I wanted to scream get fucked I would not have my man going to prison for scum, so I quickly got up and ran to Thor.

"Thor stop! Please stop please please." I pleaded, barely being able to see my eyes burning from crying as I threw myself at him wrapping my arms around his waist. "Thory, please. I love you so much but I need you to stop" I watched as his hand paused from beating Thomas. When he turned around his eyes were crazed but also held a softness in them.

You have to let him go," I let him go and he got up, turning toward me completely. I immediately grabbed Thor's hands. Briefly looking down at Thomas I could tell by the way Thomas was breathing he wasn't conscious anymore. "He isn't worth it. Look I'm okay" I put Thor's hands on my cheeks,  and he looked at me unsure.

"See, feel the warmth, I'm okay, we are okay."

"I-I-"

"I know, but I'm telling you I'm good you got me in time."

He placed his forehead on mine and sighed a deep reassuring sigh.

"HANDS UP NOW!" We both looked to see a few police officers holding guns up at us, neither of us moving from our position in front of the other.

"NOW!" One of them screamed again, I could see them and they all looked shaking as another one came in kneeling in front of Thomas checking his pulse.

"Just comply," I said holding my hands up, Thor did the same. "We are going to be okay" I smiled before an officer pulled Thor from in front of me.

"Thomas! Get the ambulance in here pronto! Thomas!" I looked up to see Samuel joining the pack of police officers in my old bedroom. He knelt with Thomas taking his hand in his.

"Thomas Shaw broke into my house, Neither of us did anything wrong." I started calmly toward the female officer who threw her jacket on me. But she didn't even seem to be listening no one was as they put the cuffs on Thor and dragged him out.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^