19

^Sarah above^

Two months. That's how long Thor had been seeing Sarah and one month in she asked to go steady, her word not mine. And tonight I well Thomas and I was finally meeting the mystery girl and I was nervous.

"Wait so he has a car?"

I nodded straightening out the silverware, tonight had to be perfected. I wanted nothing more for Sarah to like me; she was now an important part of Thor's life which means she was important to my life too. Thor had been spending so much time with her and with my life being consumed by work and spending time with Thomas and his family which left very little time to hang out with Thor; which explains why I hadn't seen him in three weeks.

"So if he has a car why has he been using yours?"

"It was just easier that way, can you grab me salad and breadsticks for me please"

"Yeah sure,"

"So why are we doing this here and not at his place?" Thomas asked placing the salad and breadsticks in the center of the table

"Because this was my idea. okay the lasagna should be done in 15  minutes and they'll be here in about 20 according to Thor's text" I smiled putting my back in my apron pocket.

"So we have time for a quickie?" He wiggled his eyebrows, making me roll my eyes

"Nope, Anderson it's time to eat."  I tried to walk past him but he pulled me into his chest causing me to giggle.

"Come on babe," he whispers before kissing my neck making my body tingle. "Just five minutes; an orgasm will calm your nerves."

"I'm not nervous." my head fell back on his shoulder as I melted into his hold; his hand finding their way underneath my shirt. His kisses turn into sucking making me moan at the same time I could feel his finger rubbing small circles on my stomach.

"Please, I'll make you feel so good." He popped my jeans fly open with his other hand.

"Fi-"

"BARK BARK BARK"  I snap my eyes open pulling out of Thomas grip to pick up Anderson.

"Fucking cockblock" Thomas seethed and I shoot him a glare.

"Be nice." I kiss Anderson's face "Come on baby mommy will get you some wet food."

The doorbell rang right as I was placing the lasagna in the center of the table.

"I'll get it!" Thomas said from the living room. I whipped off my apron; closing my eyes to give myself a moment before I went out there.  "Babe where are you?!" Thomas asked, pulling me out of my meditation moment.

As I walked to the front the chattering got louder. It wasn't like my house was big, but every room downstairs was separated by a wall, something I hated. When I made it to the front the chatter stopped and everyone stared at me, and if I didn't know 2 of the 3 white people doing it I would have freaked out.

"There she is! My perfect little hostess. Babe come meet Sarah well officially." Thomas held his hand out to me; the brief moment it took me to get there I gave Sarah the once over. She was gorgeous even more so than I remember. Her long blonde hair flowed past her shoulders in soft waves; her eyes were a bright blue filled with happiness, her lips were a little small but fit her face especially with the beauty mark on the top right side. The long boho style dress she rocked fit well with the petit frame she looked to be only about 5'4 making her about a foot shorter than Thor and a few inches shorter than me.

"Hi, I'm Charlotte welcome to my home." I smiled holding my hand out to her.

"Wow, you are gorgeous!" She said pulling me into a hug caused me to smile; so far so good.