42

"I'M SHAKING MY ASS ON A YACHT," Lottie yelled.

I laughed as she, Sarah, and Deandra danced in the middle of the boat to the music played. It has been about five months since I got out, and we were deep into our winter months. So we all got together and decided to make an ocean trip; I was excited since I had never been to the ocean. So we four couples were at an all-inclusive resort Lottie's had been to once before. Today Silas surprised us with the news he had rented a yacht for us to relax on today. Well, once the drinks flew, the trip's relaxation turned into a party.

"Silas, thanks again, man this is great!" Lance, Sarah's boyfriend, smiled, opening another beer. He was a nice dude, and honestly, he was like a male version of Sarah but a little more laid back.

"Of course! We cant be nouveau riche and not be on a yacht at some point." He laughed, taking a sip of his drink; even though I had a cider I had been nursing all day, no one pushed me to drink more.

"Speaking of nouveau riche, what this I hear you are suing your town?" Charles quipped, and everyone turned their attention to me thoroughly.

I chuckled but nodded. "Not the whole town, just the police department for handling my family's case and the shit they put me through while I was in their kind care. They ignored multiple signs of abuse and neglect when it was right in front of their face, and then they seem to show a continued sign of doing such years later."

I knew it was ballsy to do, especially with me killing those men, still, because of everything that had gone on with the Shaws and us. I knew no one would believe anything they said against me, nor did they have any objective evidence. I promised Lottie I would return to jail, and I kept that promise.

"Hey, I'm proud of you, son. I would have done the same thing, and Deandra told me you got one of the best lawyers in your state to help you."

"Yes, she's great. Hopefully, all the legal will be done soon rather than later, but Charlotte told me these things can take years."

"Yesh, years?" Lance mumbled, taking a solid pull from his beer.

"WHAT ARE YOU OLD FARTS DOING JUST SITTING HERE" Deandra yelled, walking up and shaking in front of her husband.

"AH NAH, MAH, DON'T CRUNK ON HIM!" Lottie screeched, running up, and I couldn't help but eat up the view in front of me as she cheered on her mom. She looked so good in her black bathing suit with the sides cut out and a little heart metal piece holding the top to the bottom. Her dark skin shined a few shades darker than when we arrived from the Caribbean sun, constantly caressing her. Then she turned those dark brown eyes on me, and my breath was stolen from me as she smiled.

"Don't think you can get out of this either, sir!" She started shaking in front of me, getting real close and then backing off, I had no idea what she was doing, but it was making my dick hard.

"THAT'S RIGHT; LOTS GET HIM!" Sarah jumped up and down, cheering the two women on. I looked over at Charles, who looked at his wife and daughter like they were toddlers.

"This is why you can't take nigga anywhere." He shook his head laughing, and Deandra danced even harder. I used everyone being distracted by the pair to pull Lottie into my lap. She squirmed, glaring at me before turning her attention back to her parents.

"Shit, you would know. How you gonna be mad at the worker for telling you, you can't wear socks in the hot tub?!"

"I couldn't get a pedicure beforehand because my lady got sick. I didn't want everyone looking at my gross toes, and I was being kind." Charles retorted, crossing his arms in front of him, trying to keep his body from moving.