She chuckles. "I get it, but remember, you were only wanted to talk to him during mom's funeral. He was the only one who could entertain you. And I saw the way he looked at you."

I look up at the ceiling irritably. "Can we stop talking about this? You always keep me grounded and doesn't want me out of my comfort zone. I like Oliver, I'm in a serious relationship for the first time. I love him."

Did I just say I love Oliver?

Hanna took a deep breath. She started to reluctant to debating over silly things like this. "If you say so. Get ready for the night. Ask him to come."

I nod a little. "Will you bring Jordan?"

"He has returned to New York. Job demands." She tells me.

"So you don't have a date to take to the wedding of your friend's parents?"

There's a look of uncertainty from her, maybe I was overly reading my sister, but I'm sure the Montgomery's marriage had its own influence to her. Time to think about her own wedding.

I glance at the ring on her finger. She'd never released that expensive diamond. But every time I saw her with Jordan, for some reason her eyes weren't as bright as when she was with Caleb. Or maybe now she's just grown up and her love is nothing to compare like when she was a teenager?

I don't know. All I know is Jordan really likes her while she's still half-hearted.

Notification email coming in my phone. I grab my device on the table as Hanna walked towards her shoes collections.

I watched my surroundings carefully. This apartment belongs to Lucas Gottesman, he gave Hanna the privilege to occupying it (which actually occupied by Emily and sometimes became a gathering spot for them). Hanna made it as her working studio, she often met her clients here. Sometimes she stays here, even though it's rare.

I sigh for a moment, sometimes I always arguing with my sister like any other siblings in general. She just wants the best for me. I'm sure it's not easy for her to take care of me just like mom's will.

I often caught her sleeping very late, even when she wasn't working on her design. There was a time i saw her daydreaming. There are many things she thinks about. I know it.

I open my email in my inbox. The hotel address and a number of room where Sara Harvey is staying. I pay an acquaintance who are indebted to me for tracking her whereabouts. I waited for several days since I got the Crystal med package to consider.

I decided to investigate that woman. Beyond anyone's knowledge, including Oliver.

I immediately sent a text message to Seth who had done his good job. I have to meet him and talk about many things. After that, I need to persuaded Oliver to escorting me tonight.

"What are you doing? We haven't finished fitting here." Hanna protest when I removed my dress and put on my clothes again.

"Well—" I grab my shirt and put it on. "I gotta go. We can do it later."

"Chloe, the wedding is semi-formal, but you have to look perfect." She's grumbling. She even still holds a few shoes to get matched on me.

"Hmm... this a tad bit strangled me, Hanna. But I understand. Being a fashion designer little sister requires me to look stunning. As a matter of fact, I am" I say raising my eyebrows many times. She rolls her eyes in annoyed

Someone knock on the door. I walk over to open it.

Aria's mom standing in the doorway.

"Chloe, honey." Ella hugs me for a while, I hug her back. "How are you, my dear? It's been a long time since we've met. You have grown rapidly from the last time I saw you. You're so beautiful."