When she got asked this question, she looked at me and our eyes met.

'Well, Yeah We are really good friends..'

'Tell me your 3 weaknesses...' 'That's for me to know and for you to work out!'

Then Skipp blurted out. 'Will you marry me?' Skye's face was a mixture of pure shock and surprise but it seems that she was playing along with the joke. 'Well....'

Suddenly we all heard a smash! Immediately, James looked at Skip, Luke looked at James and Skip looked at both, then they all whizzed off and out of the room.

As soon as the boys left, I took the liberty to apologise for the boys over-the-top behaviour and tried to explain that 'It has been a while... Okay! A very long time... since I had brought a girl home and the guys always wanted this to happen. They want me to move on and be happy.'

'I know' she said reassuringly. 'The guys are all really sweet' Then she joked 'I'm actually really liking this attention! I never have been treated like such a celebrity before. And never been proposed to either!' She smiled and that brought a smile to my face too.

Split seconds later. Barged through in 4 boys covered in a thick pink and yellow gloop presented a glass with a yellow and pink drink. All Their facial expressions tried to show how proud they were of themselves but instead there was Luke with his awkward grin and 4 other idiots grinning too much, it was almost scary. The whole image made Skye laugh and I mean laugh, she couldn't stop laughing. She nearly fell over! I couldn't help but laugh too. It was hilarious!

Beau handed Skye the glass and lead the boys out of the room to change into some fresh clothes since no one felt like sitting around in sticky clothes.

In the meantime, Skye went to the game collection and looked at the games. This was kinda weird! No friend of mine (who was a girl) had ever done that before.

She picked out a game and looked at me, amazed. Her whole face had lit up 'Oh My God! You have a copy of 'Fort of Destruction VI' I looked at Skye, then looked at the game, then nodded. 'Oh, that's Luke's. He loves that game' She looked at me, surprised 'No Way! I love all of them! I own the first three but the forth one is super rare, I been trying to get my hands on it since forever!' I never had seen a girl get soo happy about a video game.

I smiled, 'Shall we play, Luke will be down by the time we load this bad boy up' She immediately nodded and took a sip of the smoothie the boys made whilst I went down to the Xbox and loaded the game. I grabbed a remote and handed it to Skye. A few minutes later, came down Luke, James, Beau and Skip. Luke and Beau sat either side of Skye, with me next to Beau, James along Luke and Skip alongside me.

Honestly Me, Skip, Beau and James had no chance, we were out in the first 2 levels. Whereas, Luke and Skye actually spent all the evening hooked on the same game. Skye plays pretty well. She beat us four boys who spend literally most of their daily lives on video games.

I see it in the movies how every girl has two sides, the popular girl who has too much attention can be the girl who is just 'ordinary' and someone who people look down on. So Skye is a pretty girl who always smiles and is smart and can sing could easily get any guy she wanted, is the same girl who loves sport, junk food and plays video games. And because of those two differences about her, people raved on about how they thought it isn't (stereotypically) right. And they judge her because of other people's thoughts on her. Love should only ever be about the two people it's between. Skye was right, People's opinions shouldn't change that. If that does, then it isn't true love.