17| Hard

Robert had brought Kimberly home after a lot of playing in the park and a strawberry ice cream on the way home. Once they had gotten back to the cozy suburban home Robert sat on the ground with his girl for a little while, gathering her some crayons and colouring sheets before turning on spongebob for the girl, then going to the kitchen to prepare dinner.

Kim was ever so happy that Robert was finally her daddy, she couldn't believe her luck. She finally had the man all to herself. She hadn't realised how desperate she was for such a situation. Kim was happy that she could be little around him without the fear of being judged. Little did she know, Robert would never judge her.

Just as Kimberly was finishing her colouring, the older man entered the living room with a cute divider plate in his hand. It was light yellow and had some fries in the largest part, a few chicken nuggets in the second largest part, and some peas in the smallest part. Kim loved peas. He also placed down a sippy cup besides her filled with Pineapple juice. Her favourite juice.

Robert had learned all of her favourites by now. He knew her favourite vegetables were broccoli and peas, He knew her favourite meat was chicken, her favourite juice was pineapple but her favourite fruit was grapes. He wanted to know these things, that way he could get it right, so when she asked for fruit, she meant grapes, or when she asked for milk he knew her favourite was chocolate, not banana.

"Tankies, Daddy." Kim smiled.

"No problem, babygirl." He patted Izzy's head, a sign of affection usually shown to a pet, but Kim loved it anyway. He sat behind her on the couch, his Spaghetti bowl on his lap. He knew Kim didn't like any form of pasta really, so he cooked himself a frozen meal for once. It was surprisingly good.

It doesn't take long for the two to finish their food, that's when Robert stood to his feet and began to pack up Kay's colouring equipment. "Hey!" She pouted.

Robert flicked his little's pouty lip. "You have to have either a bath or shower, baby." He spoke. "If you want me to help you I can, but I won't make you considering you've only became my little two weeks ago."

"Can I please do it myself today, Daddy?" Kim requested, tilting her head to the side slightly.

"Of course, little one." Once he had finished clearing away Kimberly's things, he grabbed a hold of her shoes she had kicked off earlier and made his way over to the staircase. He knew Kim would follow after him. He was correct. She shot to her feet and rushed to grab her man's hand.

Robert found Kim a towel and placed it in the bathroom for her. She stood behind him, tugging on her braids. "Can I not wash my hair? I wanna keep the braids so my hair is wavy for school tomorrow."

"If you must." He jokingly rolled his eyes.

"Yay! Thank you daddy." She hugged him and smacked a wet kiss on his lips. When little Kimberly had three moods and three moods only. Utter sadness, overly happy or complete concentration, being a tad bit grumpy. Robert smiled widely as he left the room to give the girl some Soave.

She filled the bathtub with bubbles and hot water before getting in and relaxing, surrounded by water for a while. She absentmindedly brought a sponge up to her soft skin to rub in some lavender smelling soap. Kay was one for extremely hot baths. If she wasn't leaving the tub bright red like a tomato then it wasn't good enough. I can't believe I'm doing this. Dad would kill me if he found out. Scrap that. Dad would kill Robert if he found out. Of course Robert had been a long time friend, but that didn't mean her father would overlook the five-year age-gap. But I like him, and I'm happy. I won't stop this.

Kim dropped the sponge in a startle once she heard the bathroom door clicking open. She was so caught up in her thoughts she hasn't noticed the water began getting cold. "Are you okay in there, love?" Robert spoke, not looking in.

"Yes daddy, I'm about to get out." She responded, feeling her eyes began falling due to tiredness.

"Okay, sweetheart. Call for me if you need any help, okay?" Since the moment Robert had become Kay's daddy — or maybe even before — he had made it perfectly clear that asking for help was nothing to be embarrassed about, no matter the situation.

After rubbing her eyes she began to get dried off. She wrapped a towel around herself and crossed the hall into her room. She froze the moment she saw Robert seated on her bed, looking through an old scrap book. Though she shrugged it off. She wasn't bothered about him looking, just wasn't expecting him to be in her room.

After grabbing some pyjamas, Kim left to the bag room to get on some clothing. Pulling on clean, pink lace panties that had cute small bows on the hips and a matching bra caused her to smile. When did a book character ever wear granny panties? No, she wasn't a complete psychopath, she took her bra off before sleeping, but always wore one before she turned to sleep. A habit of hers you could say. Covering herself up with an oversized, purple v-neck and a pair of pink shorts she was in ally decent. She watched herself in the mirror as she brushed her teeth. She was so tired. She didn't get the chance to squeeze in a nap that day. The thought of her bed, fluffy blankets and stuffie galore made her smile.

Kimberly walked back out of the bathroom and into her bedroom where Robert was still sat, photo album still in his hands. "Honey, who's George?"

The familiar name flashes through her head. Kim immediately hated that he was looking through that album. "That's my ex-boyfriend" She spoke, barely audible.

Robert looked up, his face flashing with realisation. "Oh yes, I remember. Your father would constantly complain to mine how he hated him." He let out a warm chuckle that brought a smile to her face.

Kimberly was expecting Robert to be mad, or at least jealous at the rather thick scrapbook of a year long relationship she had. But he wasn't. For some reason that onky made her feel safer with the man.

"Why did you break up?" He questioned, finally closing the book and placing it besides the bed.

"He cheated." She bit her lip and looked down in embarrassment. "He kept waiting for us to do stuff but it never felt quiet right. He was very sweet, but I was fifteen, I didn't want to do any of that back then."

Robert's eyes met hers. "That's pretty shorty if him. Did you tell your dad?" He was only asking since he fully believed he would have heard about it by now if Dale knew.

Kim stood up to pot the book back on the top shelf. "Nope. I just told him to didn't work out. Either way I'm glad now. Otherwise I wouldn't have you." She turned back, a flirty smile danced sling her lips.

Robert took in her appearance. Her could see almost all of her bed under the low-cut top, her tits almost bursting out. Don't lie and tell me your bras fit you perfectly. As his eyes travelled down he saw just how her shorts lived up to the name.

Did she plan this? It's wattpad. What do you think?

"Baby..."

"Yes, daddy?" Kay fluttered her eyelashes innocently, hoping to have more of an effect on her man. It did.

"What is this?" He stood to his feet and tugged at his submissive's shirt slightly to make it clear what he was speaking about. He didn't give the blonde girl time to speak "Did you mean to make Daddy hard?"

Kim turned red, a blush spread across her cheeks. Sure, she wanted a reaction but she wasn't expecting Robert to be so forward. She was tempted to look away but she had a feeling that would only get her into more trouble.

"Wear something like this again," He repeated his action of tugging on her shirt. "And your throat will be feeling how hard I am."

Don't threaten me with a good time.

Okay, but on a serious note, surely I'm not the only own who's bras just don't fit. Either they're way too big or my tit is bulging out of the top.

Sorry for any spelling mistakes. I'm exhausted.

And and and. My roommate went absolutely mental last night. Police showed up. I wanna share with y'all but I don't know if you'd be interested 😫

Love you lots like polka dots.