18| Butterfly

Robert had left Kimberly's room to his own. He had to fill in some paper work that a coworker shoved onto his desk just before he left a few night prior. She squeezed his eyes shut. Why did you say that? He felt bad for being so forward.

Little did he know, he left Kimberly with a funny feeling in her tummy. She laid on her back, staring up at the ceiling while her man's words ran through her mind. Your throat will be feeling how hard I am.

She wanted to grab Robert's hand to stop him from leaving. Get down in her knees and... stop.

Was Kimberly still a virgin? Yes. But who could blame her with all the boys at school. She just want attracted to any of them. Besides. She was seventeen. She didn't need to have sex get. Dirty minded people.

Kim pouted. she wanted to be near Robert. After his words she wasn't tired anymore. Now all she could think about was him. She could tell Robert didn't want to rush her. She wasn't stupid. She noticed when Robert's cock was straining against her ass when they cuddled, or when his hands began to wonder but ended up retracting. It hurt more because Kim didn't even really know why he was holding off.

Her feet met the fluffy carpet and sink enough she was at the guest bedroom, first knocking lightly. "Daddy?" Kimberly called softly as she slowly opened the bedroom door.

Robert span around in his chair, gaze falling on his girl. "What's wrong, gorgeous." He questioned.

"I, umm." Kim mumbled, rocking back and forth on the balls of her feet. She felt too shy to meet the man's eyes. "I wanted to be with you." The small girl whispered.

A warm smile broke onto Robert's face. "Come sit on Daddy's lap, baby." He pushed his chair out a tad so there would be enough for the two to share.

Kimberly suddenly felt nerves eating her up as she took steps, closing the space. His arms came to wrap around her, lifting her into his lap. She rested her seat on his shoulder, legs over his lap. She watched as his fingers tapped along the desk, clearly in thought. His free hand rested on her upper thigh, keeping her secure in his hold. I want him to touch me.

Kim buried her head in the crook of Luke's neck and began laying small kisses along the bare skin. Robert hummed. "And what do you think you're doing, Princess?"

"Nothing, Daddy." Kim mumbled before grazing her teeth against his jawline.

"Baby." He groaned, resting further into his chair.

Kimberly looked at Robert with an innocent look she knew he loved. "What's wrong, Daddy?" She made her cleavage more prominent to catch his attention.

Robert's eyes flickered down to the large gap in Kim's V-neck. "Baby, stop." The brunette warned.

"But Daddy." Kimberly whined and pouted, bouncing on his lap slightly. Then Kimberly brushed her lips against his.

He closed the small space, raining a hand to the back of her head to hold her close. He couldn't get enough of her. He wanted it. But he couldn't.

"Kay, baby, go to bed." Robert disconnected their lips and shook his head. It was clear in his face that he wanted her. He was holding back.

"Robert, please." Kim whined.

"You aren't ready." He shook his head. He had to stand his ground.

"N-no, Daddy I am, I promise you I am." Kim spoke desperately. She wrapped her arms around Robert's neck, kissing his cheek.

"Your father told me what happened." He spoke quietly. He couldn't meet her eyes. He never wanted to speak to her about such a thing, but he had to.