16| Swings

"Daddy?" Kimberly sang as she took the staircase to the living room. She had been a lot more open with Robert and her new special nickname for him.

"Yes baby?" Robert called back from the kitchen, entering the living room to meet her. "Oh, you're so gorgeous." He smiled, latching his fingers with hers and pulling her closer.

"Shush." Kim blushed. "I have something to-"

"Wait, before you say anything, I was wondering if you'd want to go to the park since you've been such a good girl." The tall man smiled down at the small girl.

"That's what I was gonna say!" Kimberly giggled and bounced on her toes. She was wearing Robert's pyjamas as her own, the shirt falling past her butt and trousers a bit too long.

Robert lifted his girl to wrap her legs around his waist. "You were gonna tell me that I've been a good girl?" He teased with an amused look across his face. As you could have probably guessed by now, the breaking up with Elijah was all over and the two had been having a lot of fun together for the past two weeks. Robert loved finding out more and more about Kimberly's little space while Kim loved having someone to let in.

"No, silly!" She giggled more.

"So what is your daddy?" Robert raised a brow with a small smirk, his girl still around his waist as he took a seat on the couch.

"Handsome." Kim blushed, hiding her face in his neck.

"Awh, my baby is getting shy. I'll stop teasing now. But before we start getting ready for the park, Daddy wants one thing." Robert ran his fingers through Kimberly's hair, one of her favourite acts of affection.

"What's that, Daddy?" She asked nervously as she tugged on his t-shirt.

"A kiss." He whispered. The two had already shared a few kisses here and there, so it wasn't a shock that he had asked. But that didn't mean she still didn't get shy. The two had spoken about what made Kim feel uncomfortable when little, and it turned out when little Kimberley loved to peck kisses all over Robert's face.

Robert loved Kimberly's kisses. Her lips tasted like peaches, and she always let him take control. She trusted him, but was never scared to voice when she didn't like something. She was perfect for him. Robert had never been with someone who couldn't voice their dislikes, so he was more than happy that Kimberly could.

Kim bit her lip and looked up at her dominant through her lashes, while Robert stroked a hand along her waist. Robert hadn't been intimidate either Kimberly as of yet. It want that he didn't want it, he wanted to make sure she was ready and until she gave some kind of indication she wanted it he would wait. So far she had given little hints, rubbing her bum against Robert's boxer clad cock while in bed, giggling when he told her off for instance. Or how she'd sit on Robert's knee and watch cartoons, he had a habit of bouncing his knee, even when Kimberly was placed upon it, She once let out an accidental moan and began grinding her hips against his jean-clad leg. That was when Robert realised what was going on and stopped, making her wait a little longer so she knew she wasn't rushing into it the first chance she got.

He wanted to timing to he right. And he would wait an eternity for her if she asked.

"So the deal is, one kiss from the lovely miss Kimberly Thorne for a day at the park and if your good behaviour continues a strawberry ice cream. You can even eat it before your dinner if you promise to eat all your food afterwards." Robert lifted a free hand to run through her hair.

Kim squealed in excitement and hugged her man tightly. "Can I tell you something?" She whispered. He nodded. "You're the best daddy I've ever had." Her words warmed Rob's heart.