9| Belt

Halloween rolled around and Kimberly had been helping decorated the bushes to Elijah's house in fake cobwebs. The raven haired guy had already done most of the work, but Kimberly still helped with any finishing touches just as she agreed she would.

So far her morning was amazing. She woke up to the smell of a cooked breakfast. She ran down the stairs where the brothers were, one cooking while the other sleepily laid his head on the kitchen island. It took a mere three minutes until two pumpkin shaped omelettes were placed before her, accompanied by one of Robert's dashing smiles.

For lunch she had a simple sandwich, but then Robert presented her with a toffee apple and excitement burst through her veins. She squealed. "I haven't had one of these in forever."

"Well now you can. Don't tell your father." Robert walked off with a wink.

After that she had decided to take a relaxing bath before she began getting ready for the party ahead of her. She was excited. She wasn't usually one for parties — what did you expect? — it just wasn't her thing. Guess what was. Reading books.

Hey, at least she wouldn't be a weirdo who would read a book in the middle of a Harry Styles concert thinking it would catch his attention and result in them getting married.

She had tried her costume on before hand to make sure it fit, but no one actually saw it yet, just herself and her bedroom mirror. With wet hair she placed rollers in her hair, keeping the wet strands out of her face so she could focus on her makeup. It was almost five pm, though that didn't worry her. Elijah had told her to come around a little earlier so she could have a few drinks to loosen up before everyone else headed in.

Did Robert or Caiden know Kimberly was planning to drink? No. Robert would stop her from going as quick as he could lock the door. She already knew it. And well, Caiden would slip up and accident snitch so he had to be kept in the dark too.

After applying dark eyeshadow she continued with eyeliner. She began to worry how the night would go. She believed she would soon warm up and be comfortable around people, but how long would that take? No one really disliked Kim — that she knew of — so she couldn't think of a reason any arguments would begin, but it was still a nerve wracking thought.

It saddened her that her best friend wouldn't be joining her, but she completely understood it was due to her religion, and she'd never force fayza to do something that went against her religious beliefs. What friend would that make her?

Kimberly had almost finished her makeup, only needing to do her lips, but she decided to leave that until she was completely ready. Holding the hairdryer over her hair for what felt like an eternity left her hair bouncy and slightly curled from the large pink rollers that had sat in her hair for an hour.

She began to get into her costume, first pulling on clean underwear which of course meant a push-up bra — she wanted to look slutty tonight. Was that such a bad thing? Finally she pulled on some fishnets and her maid costume. She tied the apron around her waist as well as pulling the thigh garter on too, causing her thigh to smoosh slightly. Finishing off with some jewellery, black bunny ears and heels, of course she didn't forget her deep red lipstick. With a kiss to her mirror she was ready.

Happily hopping down the steps leading to the living room. The room felt tense. The clinking of a belt buckle falling to the floor sounded from the left. Kim turned to see Caiden standing just outside the toilet door. He was in the middle of doing up his belt after using the toilet when his eyes caught Kim.

She had to laugh. Who wouldn't? "You literally dropped your pants for me."

His jaw was slack, eyes practically popping out of his head. His gaze turned to Robert who stood in the living room, a few feet away from the bathroom door. Are you seeing this? He attempted to telepathically speak to his brother.

Robert had a similar expression on his face. He gulped down his thoughts, suddenly he forgot how to breath. Something so simple had vanished at the sight of the girl in something he never thought she wouldn't wear.

The look on both of the men's faces brought immense confidence to Kim. She stood up straighter with a sly smirk written across her lips. Taking a few steps towards the older man, her smug look never one faltering, she raised a finger to run across Robert's stubbly jaw. "You seem uncomfortable, do I make you nervous, Robert?"

As if he was snapped out of a daydream his hand was quick to grab hers, holding her tightly by the wrist. His expression slowly morphed into anger. He turned her around and he practically growled when he saw her ass cheeks barely covered by a black, lace thong. "No."

Caiden still hadn't left his spot. What the fuck is she wearing? He wasn't complaining, just... shocked.

Kim span herself around this time, making eye contact with the larger man. "Why?"

If Robert's eyes got any wider he was sure they'd pop out for his head. "Why? You're asking me why?" He spoke in disbelief. "Do you have any idea what those horny teenage boys will do if they see you like this?"

She tilted her head to the side like a clueless puppy. "Did it ever occurred to you that maybe that's what I want?"

I'm going to faint. Caiden couldn't believe it. What happened to Kimberly? Was there just some magic fairy dust in the air on Halloween that turned girls into the definition of confident? He decided to just head back into the bathroom. He felt like his head was going to explode in a moment.

The corner of Robert's lips quirked your in a smirk, but it soon changed to anger. He pulled her closer, his hot breath fanned over the shell of her ear. "If I find out a boy has touched you I will snap his neck and spank your ass so hard you won't even consider wearing something so provocative again."

A small breath escaped her lips as she took a step back to look at Robert's serious face. He meant what he said. Maybe the thought even excited her a little.

"Do you understand?" He placed a finger under her chin, forcing her to look him in the eye, her confidence slowly changing into soemthing different. Something she couldn't quite recognise. She nodded. "Words, please."

"Yes, Robert." It came out breathless, but eveything in her screamed at her to address him with a title. Give him respect.

His face softened into a small smile. "Good girl." He placed a kiss on the tip of her nose before dropping his hold from her completely. "Enjoy, sweetheart."

I'm sad for no reason so have another chapter :)

Question for you guys. If you've read any of my other books, which Robert and Kim dynamic was your favourite?
-k