Oh how to make a girl happy in one scenario..

"How fast can you get home?" I question and he laughs, "Looks like I still have the powers to sweep you off your feet."

He stands up straighter and grabs my arm as he pulls me out of the closet and towards the exit of the doors to his car that is parked illegally at the front.

"How was your get away?" I ask once we make it a couple of streets away from the college.

"Frustrating" he answers and I don't want to know why.

As we make it a couple of streets towards his place my phone rings in my pocket, it's my mother.

"You should answer it." Cameron tells me from beside me as he looks over the contact name.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Glad to hear my only child is still alive." She states and I close my eyes as I take in a deep breath.

"What can I do for you mother?" I ask her wanting to get this call out of the way.

"As you are probably aware Christmas is very soon and I'm inviting you to come and celebrate with us." She informs me and I look over at Cameron who tries to pretend he isn't listening.

"Is this an invite for Cameron as well?"

Cameron's eyes widen like a deer that has been faced with headlights and gives me a terrified look as he moves his fingers side to side in front of his throat signalling me to cut it out.

"No" she says plainly.

"Alyssa!" I hear my father call my mothers name.

My mother huffs before continuing, "Well I guess he can come, but you stay at our home without him!"

Do it for the peace..

"Okay mom that will be perfectly I guess I will call you once everything is finalised." I put a fake tone on as I speak to her and Cameron pulls into the underground car space.

"Im going to break a leg so I can't go!" Cameron tells me as we get into the elevator.

"Your going if you like it or not, we have to show her that were serious."

"I'm going to get attached if I even breath around you!" He freaks out.

"Be a man!" I laugh and he shakes his head.

"How are we meant to live separately!" He almost yells as we enter the living room.

"Looks like we're going to have to sneak around.." I trail off as I make my way towards him, pulling his jacket off slowly.

"I like the sound of that.." He smirks against my lips as his hand hold my face in place as his lips work against mine perfectly taking every moment slowly as he carries me to his room.

He oddly lights the decorating candles that I have placed as decorations around the room. "Is this what you want? Romance?"

I shake my head as he pulls his shirt of and hovers on top of me, "I want you in every way that you come."

"We'll Miss Spence I hope that I can make up for my absence.."

He pours out his love out for me the rest of the afternoon and most of the night, my fingers weirdly scrap themselves against his back letting what he made me fell onto his back and that came the stained sheets that freaked me out but assured me that it was fine and he felt nothing but his undying love for me.

The last thing I hear before I drift off into a peaceful sleep is his rough texture voice against my earlobe breath out the words that have a curse on me. "I love you.. Always"

.

The next morning I feel as if I'm on cloud nine, Cameron has his reasons for the way he is and I accept him like he accepts my flaws that are both physical and mentally.

"Favourite colour?" He asks me as I sit on the island bench as he stands in between my legs.

"Black, it just holds a mystery I guess" I smile bitting my lip as he gives me a side smirked expression.

"That's copy right I would have you know!" He informs me as his fingers crawl up and down my bare thigh but his eyes mould into mine.

"Favourite song?" He then asks.

"Why'd you only call when you were high by the artic monkeys."

"Is than an in direct to me!" He gasps and I laugh as his fingers move under my arm throwing me into hysterical laughter.

"Okay I'm sorry what is your favourite feature or me?" I then ask him hoping he won't abuse me with his fingers any longer.

"Hmm let me see.." He mumbles as his fingers trace along my neck moving my hair out of the way as he hitches his face towards the already raw skin.

"It would have to be out of two..." His voice is muffled against my neck as he slowly kisses it up and down slowly tracing it with his tongue and softly blowing, leaving me in an almost pant.

"Your lips.." He breaths against my mouth without moving his lips, "there so prominent and full."

His finger than moves to my temples when he massages my tense muscle as his other fingers moe over my eyes. "Then there is your eyes, there my favourite they hold so much open emotion that you hardly let out."

He then sneakily lowers my straps down my shoulder and kisses my exposed skin making me shutter under his touch, "Your so beautiful Melissa, I could get lost in your presence if I let myself."

My breathing hitches in its irregular fast pace as his lips met mine and I quickly love them in sync before he tries to tease me any longer. As I grab a fist full of his hair and pull his closer to me I feel his phone vibrate in his pocket.

I pull away breathless as he makes his way back to my neck distracting me all over again, I tilt my head back and let him take over but as the tone gets higher I use every bone and fibre of my being to pull away and let him take his call.

He smirks once he gets off the short phone call, "Got to run babe."

"Oh that's right you kiss and tell." I joke and he kisses me lightly as he picks up his jacket and makes his way out the door, blowing me one more kiss as he leaves.

And that's how it continued for most of the time, he left me breathless each morning and most of the time. Probably worried about that he will screw up again or lose me in a way he won't even get to resolve.

As life somehow moves smoothly with no bumps in the road or unusual action from either Cameron or I, it beckons me to consider if this is an act that he is genuinely changed or is going to get sick of his act sooner or later.

••

I love you guys so much because if it wasn't for any of you this book wouldn't be going so well and I wouldn't enjoy writing it, which I totally love doing for this book! Sorry it was a bit late.

Comment and vote maybe we can get 60+ votes...?