"I can finally make her pay"  a voice says as Calliope's eyes blink open. She looks around seeing herself in a run down home, broken furniture, and dust cake the shelves. She tries to move her body, and feels her hands pull on rope as it burns into her wrists. Taking a deep breath she tries to focus and set herself free, but something is stopping her as she feels weak.

"Trying to break away" a voice says and she looks to see the monstrous man she had been hunting down. He steps closer to her bending down, placing a hand on her face gripping her chin making her look him in the eyes.
"You have been a busy women, Calliope hunting down my nest, killing my mates. But oh the tables have turned" he grins devilishly.
"Go to hell" she spats at him, trying to turn her face away.
He grips it even tighter, "I wonder what I should do to you, kill you, or turn you. Oh turning you will make you mine and with what you can do, who knows what having vampiric powers could do"
"I'd rather die" she says. They then hear a noise coming from another room, shouts erupt, and sounds of fighting.

"Don't try anything" the vampire says to her as he lets go to see what is happening. Once he is gone. Calliope tries to pull on the ropes again, letting them burn at her skin. She finally breaks free, slowly standing up, she looks around for a weapon. Finding a knife close by she picks it up, holding it out in front of her body, she makes her way toward the doorway.  Peaking around the doorframe, she looks for any possible danger, when she hears glass breaking and sounds of grunts.

Going toward the sound, which is usually the wrong move for most people, she sees the vampire she's been after in a scuffle with a man in a plaid shirt and leather jacket, who's managed to kick the vampire down on the ground.

"Sammy! A little help!" The man shouts as she enters the room, going for the vampire, she stabs him in the shoulder, throwing him off guard.
"Looks like someone broke free" the monster growls at her.
"You really should have tried to dose me with more drugs, I've got my powers back" she sneers as she goes in for the attack.

She kicks at the vamp and he ducks away, seeing what she needs she makes the knife fly at the vamp, and this time it hurts the vampire

She kicks at the vamp and he ducks away, seeing what she needs she makes the knife fly at the vamp, and this time it hurts the vampire.  He groans in pain, pulling the knife out, he tosses it aside.
"I'm not going out that ea.." before he can finish she watches as his head is cut clean off. She looks at the man standing behind the vamp as it's body falls down to the ground.

"I could have finished him" she says to the man.
"Yeah, I saw the whole flying knife thing, but if I hadn't done that what else where you gonna attack him with" he asks her. She looks down at the knife on the ground,  and makes it float up into the air, and holds it by his neck.
"Dean, you" another's mans voice says as she sees a man with dark brown long hair, also wearing plaid and jeans,  comes into the room.

He automatically pulls a gun out from behind his back, cocking it before aiming it at her

He automatically pulls a gun out from behind his back, cocking it before aiming it at her. "Let him go!" He shouts at her.
"I'm not going to harm, umm, Dean was it" she says as she makes the knife lower, and fly back to her, as she catches it in her hand.

"What are you?" The other one, she now realizes may be Sammy asks.
"Well, it's hard to really say. I have special abilities, that allow me to basically have telekinesis, and I can sense things about people. That vampire, he killed my family because of me." She says trying to hold her tears back.

"Wait, did you get these powers just a year ago?" Sammy asks her.
"No, I've had them for a very long time" she says.
"Wait, wait a minute, your Calliope Atwell aren't you" Sammy asks her and both her and Dean look at him. "Bobby, mentioned her before, remember he wanted to bring her in to help us with Azaizial, but you refused, cause you don't trust outside help"

"You guys know Bobby, wait a minute, Dean" she says looking at the shorter man from earlier, "Sammy" she says looking at the taller boy.
"He prefers Sam" Dean says to her.
"You're the Winchester boys, the stupid ones who let demons out of hell a few months ago." She says to them.
"I wouldn't say we let them out, more like escaped as we were trying to send someone back" Dean says to her.

"Yeah, sure well, this has been fun, but I think I'm gonna go.  My jobs been done, and now it's all over for me" she says as she starts to walk away. She hears the boys talking to each other as she leaves the room. Calliope makes her way out of the abandon house, going out into the darkened woods. She ends up sitting down on the broken stairs as everything comes to her, and she breaks down, crying that it was all over.