The next groan that emitted out of Logan wasn't from his stomach this time around, but his mouth.

Why did his world seem to resolve around this lady lately?!

What kind of relationship were they involved in? His mind, his thoughts, his body, little by little, she was invading them all. And he didn't like it.

Maybe all he really needed was a break from this all. He hadn't been to the club in weeks! That was probably what he needed now. To hit the club, meet different girls.. girls that didn't look like, or bear the name 'Emily Gaines.'

Definitely what he needed! Tonight he would put on his party shoes, and party hard. There was nothing between him and Emily, so she would understand. It wasn't cheating. But why was a deep part of him telling him it wasn't right? why?

A car driving in, broke his train of thoughts. Finally, a customer.

~~°°~~

"Who is Logan?"

A question Emily found herself asking no one in particular. Christian's question had actually made her think hard on it.

No. Not for Christian's sake. Fuck him. But for hers'. Who really was Logan? Her fuck buddy? friend? lover?

Could they be described as lovers?

What was the perfect definition of the word 'lovers'?

They started out as fuck buddies, but recently, Emily didn't feel that way. God help her, she felt like they were more.

Not in the sense of being romantically involved, she wasn't falling for him, but she absolutely did not dislike him too.

She liked him. In a friendly way.. In a 'fucking' kinda way. In a sex way.

Yes, that was it. He made her laugh, he understood her dry humor, he gave her countless orgasms. Who wouldn't like a guy like that? Even Drew would want a taste of him.

How did Christian find out about him though? Could her father possibly have--? No. No. No.

He was the last person on earth that would want Christian to find out and break the wedding.

No one else knew about Logan. Not even her best friend.

Was this a sign that she needed to end whatever was going on with her and Logan? Her father made threats, yes, but he also executed them as he promised he would. Staying with Logan was a risk. She didn't want to put the poor man in danger. Her father knowing about him was a problem, but Christian finding out about him? That was was double problem.

She knew all these, and yet, she still couldn't bring herself to end things with him. It was extremely selfish of her, but she couldn't help herself. Logan, was the only person apart from Drew that made her life more fun and interesting. He brought out all her wild sides, it was exhilarating, amazing. She felt alive. But how long could they keep it all? Everything? The lies? The secrets? The sins?

Her phone vibrated, and not much to her surprise, it was Christian again. She sat upright in the bed where she had been in a sleeping position before, and clicked on the answer button. A tired and throaty Christian's voice sounded from the other line.

"Don't make me find you."

He sounded cold, and dangerous. Like a fire waiting to spread out into the world, and bring its hot tongue on everything within it's way.

"You're killing my battery." she replied in equation with the sound of his voice. That seemed to do nothing to intimidate him though, because his voice remained the same.

"Where are you?" he asked, calmly, like a storm brewing.

"No where that concerns you."

She heard him take in three sharp harsh breaths, then silence. Next thing she heard was the sound of something crashing into a wall or ground, she trembled softly from the shock of it.

"Where the fuck are you Emily Gaines!"

Christian had never used a tone on her like that. No matter the way she had treated him. He always sounded loving and caring.

"DO NOT!" Emily replied harshly, but then, lowered her voice, "---ever raise your voice on me like that again. Understand?"

Sobs filled the line, followed with series of incoherent mumblings from Christian, apologizing and telling her how sorry he was, claiming that he wasn't in his right mind.

"Let's meet. please.." he whispered after his sobs ended.

"Em-- please let's meet. Let's start over again. Let this marriage be a new start for us.. Let me love you. Give me another chance. I promise I'll be perfect for you."

When you don't know what you want, it's always so hard to make a decision. Christian was a good man. She had always thought of him that way. The incident of her finding out about his secret was what had changed her perspective a bit, but still, he was a good man. Whatever she had with Logan, she was going to end it today. It was never meant to last. She had a life outside of here. A business to manage, a best friend to be with, and a wedding to plan.

Logan had to understand... no. He would understand. They were nothing to each other. Just fuck buddies.

~~°°~~

Please tell me this chapter is better than the last??? 😫😫😫 LOL! So who's ready for more fun in this story? I'm beginning to feel my connection with the whole book seep right back in. Next chapter would be so much better! I know i haven't really been active since i got back but all that ends today. I'n here to stay and read books!! well, that and write too. 😋

Happy Good Friday people. 💕💕