"Then why am I only finding out about her now?"

"She has been busy with other duties until recently." I took a bite of food, humming in appreciation.

Alfred smiled and picked up Bruce's now empty plate.

"I can get it Alfred."

"No offense Master Bruce, but I would like to do my job."

Bruce sighed and looked back at me. "Did Dinah talk to you about their behavior?"

I shook my head. Those two get along well for siblings so I am not sure what he means.

"They were at each others throats up until the exercise. Now Dinah says they-"

"Oh good, you're here."

"Speak of the devil." Bruce mumbled. "Alfred I think-"

The butler was already placing another plate on the table.

Dinah smiled and sat down across from me. "Thank you Alfred."

Her smile dropped and she stared at me. "Do you know why Kaldur and Percy's tattoos glow when they sleep together?"

"The mystic arts are not science, and why certain things happen cannot always be explained." I kept a neutral expression on my face, while internally I was smiling.

The twins share a unique connection, one that none of the scientists or sorcerers understands.

"You seem to know more than that." Bruce said.

I don't know why I attempted a simple lie. Although...Percy asked me to keep their relationship secret so I do not want to tell the truth.

As I opened my mouth my phone buzzed and I praised Poseidon.

My king, I wish to speak with you in person.

I will be there in a moment.

"I have to go. Kaldur asked me to talk with him."

I stood up and headed to the Batcave before taking the Zeta Tube to the Cave. This is when I'm glad Bruce's mansion is one of the most secure places on Earth.

Once I appeared, I breathed a sigh of relief...only for Bruce and Dinah to appear behind me.

"My king." Kaldur saluted.

"What did you wish to speak about Kaldur'ahm?"

To my surprise he grabbed my arm and dragged me through the Cave towards the hangar.

I could see Percy sitting with her feet in the water a small smile on her face.

"What is going on?" Bruce questioned.

Kaldur released my hand and walked over to Percy. "Percy, please let the jellyfish go. It is harmful to the rest of the Team."

Oh...

This might be an issue.

I walked over and looked down into the water. An Atlantic Sea Nettle was floating through the water.

"Percy, it will not survive here for long." I said.

"I know, but it is calming my king. It is rare for me to find an aquatic species that does not speak with me."

I sighed and patted her shoulder. Her skin was still wet, so she probably returned recently.

"I will take it with me to Poseidonis. You can visit it there."

"Really?" She looked up at me, joy sparking in her eyes.

I nodded.

"Thank you my king!"

I chuckled as she slipped into the water and spoke to the jellyfish.

"This is why you needed me my son?" Looking at Kaldur, I raised an eyebrow.

"You know how stubborn she can be my king."

"I heard that!"

Okay thanks to...

GrandmamaEster and Winter-Stallion

For the ideas

Which I know I only used parts but

If any of you think of anything else I'll actually probably update

I would have had something done yesterday but I was working on a character design  (read as I was literally drawing designs on myself for two hours also I used so much marker the water in my bathtub turned black)

Anyway

See yah