Unpopular theatre opinions

Note: these are just my opinions. Please don't kill me.

Unpopular theatre opinions;

1. I really like Jack Kelly x Katherine Plumber.
I've seen a lot of people say it was rushed, and I'm not saying it isn't, but I personally thought they were cute. (Besides, Johanna and Anthony from Sweeney Todd were a lot more rushed than Jack and Katherine, and I don't see anybody complaining about them.) (I still love Johanna x Anthony though.)

2. I like the Les Mis movie soundtrack.
This doesn't mean I like the movie more, it just means I like it (and I really wish people could understand that). I think the broadway version and the movie version are equally amazing, even if the movie version changed things up. (Also, I thought the movie cast was rather talented, even though other people think otherwise.) (Btw, I only mentioned the soundtrack because I've never actually seen the movie version of Les Mis.)

3. I like the Sweeney Todd movie.
Yes, it cut out a lot, but it's the first version of the musical I've ever seen. It's what got me into the musical. Regardless of how much I wish it would've kept in some of the things it cut, I just can't bring myself to hate on it. Besides, now I have this really fun game to play whenever I listen to the movie soundtrack (see the chapter "fun game" for reference). Also, I honestly liked the singing voices of the movie cast. I feel like it's unfair to compare them to the broadway actors, because movie acting is different from screen acting. (I sorta talked about this in the chapter "why are some theatre fans so rude".) (Also, a ton of people tend to forget that Sondheim musicals are fricking hard to perform! If anything, I'd like to congratulate the movie cast for stepping out of their comfort zone, even if the film script was kinda butchered... Pun intended...)

4. I thought Emma Watson was a good Belle.
I see a lot of people say things like, "BuT tHe AuToTuNe!", "They should've casted someone who can ACTUALLY SING!", and etc. I'm not saying there was no autotune, because there probably was (for the record, I'm terrible at noticing autotune unless it's painfully obvious), but I don't think the autotune made her sound terrible. Honestly, when I first heard that Emma Watson was going to play Belle, I was excited, because Emma also played Hermione, who's a huge bookworm, just like Belle. I figured if there was anyone I'd want to play Belle in the live action version, it was Emma.

5. I actually like hearing the news of movie-musicals.
As someone who's broke and doesn't live anywhere near New York, I'm a huge fan of anything that'll make musicals more accessible, but whenever movie-musicals are announced, the main reaction I see from people is, "ugh, they're gonna mess it up!" ... Really guys? They don't even have a cast or a release date, and you're already scared that they're gonna screw up? Try to be more positive. At least now, that musical will be more accessible.

Well, there's my opinions. Rather you agree or disagree, please don't be rude.