twenty three

23|falling on hard ground

_______

Jimin hadn't closed an eye that same night. He couldn't stop his mind from wandering to what had happened just a few hours before that same morning, yet for an uknown reason it felt to be like a significant ammount of time since he last saw you. You and your long brown hair, your warm eyes and your playful smile. Your scent of flowers seemed to be present in the room, and your touch tainted his skin.

Truly, he didn't even feel that tired.

He felt...Weirdly alive.

Jimin had loved the date. It was almost one of a kind and he knew it tasted sweet. It was friendly, kind, cheerful and indecipherable, just like your outgoing self, and thinking of that, Jimin smiled like an idiot.

He finally moved his head from his palm that was stabilized on the table by his elbow, but when he turned around he saw six pairs of eyes staring at him curiously.

“What's up with him?” asked Namjoon, who had turned to look over his shoulder at the boys with puzzled expression. The rest of them all looked at eachother.

“You don’t know?” Jungkook raised his eyebrow. He had a mouth full of biscuits as he spoke.

“No, I don't think so...” Namjoon mumbled. The tone in his voice signified tha he was either confused, weirded out, or both.

Taehyung and Jungkook looked at eachother again, a mischievous smile growing on each of their faces when their gazes met.

“He went on a date with Sooyuuuun” They said in unison, and Jimin suddenly felt really uncomfortable in his seat.

“Hey, shut up” that same smile grew on his face again, and their stares became weirder and weirder.

“Oh really” Namjoon grinned, sitting on his chair the other way around and placing his arms his head at the top of the chair.

“Tell us more”.

“Please tell me something happened” Yoongi spoke for the first time. “I need some action in my life”.

We all laughed at his words. He was so chill it was comical.

“You mean you need to steal action from someone else” Seokjin patted his shoulders as he passed by him to the kitchen.

“Ouch” Yoongi winced fakely “That hurt”.

Seokjin poured himself a cup of coffee, grabbing another one from the cabinet above his head and doing the same. “Yeah, sometimes the truth hurts”. They all laughed and clapped at his bluntness and for once Jimin was happy the subject had changed and that the attention was off of him.