twenty four

24|like a lady

_______

You were sorting out all of the new books that had arrived to the store that day, adding them to the empty spaces on the large shelving-units. From category to writer you checked off every book's name from the list Changho had left for you while you added them to their respected place. That was when your phone dinged, the loud sound startling you amidst the silence.

"Ugh" You outed, annoyed at the sudden interruption whilst you were trying to concentrate on counting, making you start all over again.

When you ignored it the first time, it dinged once more. "What do they want from me?". You huffed in frustration, grabbing your phone from your pocket. Every feeling of annoyance swept away at the moment you saw the message. It was from Jimin.

"8pm" He wrote. "Wear something nice".

You smiled at the message, surprised at the sudden change of your plans. You were planning to sit at home and edit your pictures, but that version of your plans was cancelled.

"How do you know I'm not busy?" you replied. He wasn't going to get you to agree that easily, but fast enough.

Jimin typed something for a second. "Well, even if you were..I guess you have a change of plans".

Maybe he was a little bit too confident, but atleast he knew how to get what he wanted.

"Whatever you say" You responded. "May I ask where we are going this time or is it a surprise?".

"Surprised, Duh". You sighed. That was a hard one. Dress nicely? How nice?. You didn't want to go out and look like you were going to a gala when you were actually going to a party.

"Can I have a clue?" You begged.

"I'm taking you out to dinner" You cracked a joyful smile, unable to contain yourself. He really did like you too. It seemed that for once, something was going right for you, and you were happy that that was what it came to be.

"Meet me by the fountain. I'll be waiting". Your shift ended at 6pm that evening, and that gave you just enough time to get ready and go meet him. Which was exactly what you did two hours later when you were finally done with work for the day.
You walked back to your apartment hastily, earphones stuck in your ear as you played some rock beats and funky disco pop.

It was a beautiful spring evening; from the trees that blossomed to the light rays of the sun coming through, along with the chilly air that blew, making the weather just prefect.

Once you reached your apartment the first thing you did was run into the shower to relax yourself and continued on to make yourself a woman. You blowdried you hair while dancing to the music that played from your phone weirdly. If anyone saw you at that moment, they would have ran away. It was that embarassing.

You slipped into your favourite light blue dress along with a pair of plain black heels that strapped around the ankle. Your makeup was very natural overall, but finished off with a perfect brownish pink lip that made your lips pop a little more than they usually did, though weren't far from their natural colour. With that done, you were ready to go.

It was not far from your meeting time when you left your apartment. You walked through the cherry blossom trees once again and watched clearly as the sky turned black and the moon crept up from behind the clouds, summoning the light.

There you were; at the fountain, 8.pm, just like you said. You took a seat at one of the wooden benches right infront of it, taking in everything that was around you. Seoul really was beautiful when it wanted to be. It was lit, it was green, and it was lively. You loved waking up to it's scenery every morning. Then...you thought of Jimin. Where was he? Time was starting to pass and he was still nowhere to be seen.

"I wasn't expecting you to be here right on time" You felt a tickle in your ear, and turned around slowly to see Jimin smiling down at you. "Just like a lady".

There he was, with his fading pink locks and crinkly eyes.

"The opposite of a gentleman" You said, trying to annoy him with your words as he offered you his hand. You knew now much impressions meant to him. You took his hand and stood up at his call, but once he stepped into your view, you couldn't keep your eyes away from him.

He was wearing a white shirt which he had tucked into his black dress pants, along with a black pair of shiny shoes to match the leather belt he had around his waist. He looked...handsome. You had never seen him in anything other than his everyday, casual attire, so this was a change. One you weren't particularly upset about either. He really was eye-catching.

And Jimin...well his eyes remained glued onto your body while you took him in. From your hair that waved lightly in the front, to your delicate silky camisole dress all the way down to your strappy heels which made your legs look like they went on forever.

"You look stunning" Jimin muttered under his breath, sounding almost as if he never meant for his words to be heard. At that moment you tried to hide your smile, but you couldn't help but show it.

"Shall we?" He said amidst the silence and you bowed slightly in a playfull manner, taking his hand in yours.

____

Okay I am in no way reliable when it comes to updates and I'm so sorry for always making you guys wait so long. I am aware this is a rather short chapter too but it's a filler. I have another one written and ready to go that I just have to copy onto here from paper. It'll be up in a couple of days so keep an eye out for that.

Hope you enjoyed buns:)).