fifteen

15|Ditched

———

Jimin was waiting patiently for the boys to arrive, his leg shaking non-stop, and his coffee in hand. He texted you his hotel adress quickly before it was time for you to start walking there, he wouldn't want you to disturb the guy next door, he was kind of cranky.

He took a sip of his drink, chilling for a second. His phone vibrated, the id of which was Hoseok.

“Hey Hope” Jimin said, a wide smile on his face. “Hey Chim, bad news man”. Jimin raised his eyebrow in confusion, remembering that Hoseok couldn't see him.

“Ah, about what?” Not-so-deep inside, he was hoping this had nothing to do with the Resital. He couldn't lose everything again, not this time.
“They called me from the studio, I kind of have to be there so I won't be able to come over today”.

It was a shame, but Jimin could come up with worse senarios that would outrule the fact that he would be missing one member of the team from his get-together. He was, in a way, relieved.

“Sorry Jimin” Jimin laughed carelessly, Hoseok really seemed sad about it, it was cute. “It's okay hyung, see you soon”.

Jimin sat back in his chair, about to place his cellphone back on the table before he got another call.

Who is it this time? He thought, not really in the mood to talk. He just wanted to relax for the next hour or so before his chaotic friends disturbed his peace. He was starting to sound like Yoongi, he should stop hanging out with him so often.

“Jimin-ssi?” A deep, low voice spoke from the other side of the line, the tone of his words told Jimin that he was guilty of something. “Yes Tae?”.

Taehyung huffed loudly, hesitating to speak.

There was a long pause.

“Just say it”.

“Well...I know I promised you that we would do all these things together while we were here and that we would have all this fun and bonding, but something urgent came up and I am going to take a flight back to Daegu in a few hours to take care of it and...” He elaborated, guiltily trying to explain the extent of things. “Tae, It's okay, I get it”.

He could feel his friend smile.

“Really?” Jimin nodded to himself. “Yes, see you back home”.
“See you back home”.

He jumped onto the couch again after walking to the trash to throw away his empty coffee cup.

How disappointing. He thought. This barely ever happened. They were very organised and on-time, well for this matter anyway, in other ways they were the most chaotic people you would ever come across. It was surprising that the boys couldn't come, all on the same day too. Atleast Jungkook would be there with him and you.

The doorbell rung, and Jimin got startled by the sudden sound that broke him out of his thoughts.

He stood up, dusting down his clothes to flatten out any unexistent wrinkles and passing his hand through his soft pink hair. He took a deep breath, straightening his shoulders before his fingers curled around the doornob and the white wooden door flung open to reveal your bright smile.

“S-Sooyun Ha-hi” Jimin said, his voice clearly unstable. Why are you so nervous?.

“Hi Jimin” You waved at him lightly, feeling fuzzy by his appearence and shy attitude. What was it with him today anyway?

He gestured for you to walk inside the fairly large hotel room, looking around like a kid in a candy store with your eyes as wide as lollipops. It was pretty gorgeous. Simple yet beautiful, with it's black and white furniture and industrial looking ornaments, only a few plants as decor. It gave off a very minimal look, and you were all about that life.

“Jimin?” His eyes travelled the back of your body, taking in your delicate form as if to remember. “Yes?”.

You turned around, staring at him.

“What about the rest of the guys?”.
He laughed, mentally face palming himself. “They are kind of not coming, but Jungkook will be here soon”.

You smiled at him and his plump lips curled widely at your gesture.

You approached him, hugging him lightly, your face hitting his black hoodie. Jimin was taken aback at first, but immediately wrapped his arms around you tightly and engulfed you into his warm embrace. There was something really inviting about him, the way he walked, the way he talked, his bright smile and his kind eyes, you liked that.

“Congrats on your resital again” You said, releasing yourself from him. He nodded kindly in response, moving over to sit onto the soft couch with you.

“I do love it...” He paused. All your attention was on him. “... You know...dancing”.

“You can see that” Your mind flashed back to the way he moved when the music started playing. When you peaked at him from the ajar door at his studio, when he danced infront of the crowd yesterday. It was truly enchanting. “Your passion curls through your movements”.

Jimin was happy to hear that, it always gave him hope, joy and assurance when people commented on his art. He wasn't confident, and he was most definetely a perfectionist. He bashed himself so much to be perfect, even when he knew there is no such thing, he wanted to be the best, make no mistakes. He forgot he was human, humans can't live without flaws.

“What-” You spoke, but were cut off by the sound of Jimin's ringtone echoing through the room.

Jimin picked up the phone, placing the device onto his ear.

“Yes?” He seemed to be giving all of his attention to the person with whom he spoke, but his face had an expression which spoke annoyance, or maybe anger. “Okay...”

———

Sorry for the long wait, I hope this is okay. Enjoy.