nine

09|Gucci encounter

09|Gucci encounter

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

_____

You knew what you had done was wrong, spying on a boy who was experiencing such a personal moment.

You were still thinking about the pink haired man, the way his body moved to the music, the way the passion ran through his veins. You could clearly see that he lived for it, he loved it. The whole thing was mesmerizing. After all,they do say that one looks his best when he is doing what he loves.

They were right.

You stepped out of the bus, visiting the town mall on your day off.

You loved clothes, they were interesting. The way you could see a persons personality reflecting on the outside just by the way they chose to decorate their bare skin.

You walked into a clothing store, looking around for any unique pieces that you could find, not to wear, just to look at. Your style tended to be a little grunge, but it could switch to cutesy casual anytime, depending on your mood.

Nothing really caught your eye, so you decided to move on.

Opposite you, was a gucci store. It was a sure thing that you couldn't afford to even walk in there, but you did anyway, for fun's sake.

The moment you walked in, your eyes grew into large ping pong balls. It looked beautiful, even the smell was expensive. You wandered around the place cautiously, your eyes roaming every corner of the large room. Black walls, matching white hangers, mostly colourful clothes.

You loved it, sadly you would have to work a year to afford one of those pieces.

You stopped infront of a stand, exotic-like items hanging on it.

Your hand moved through the delicate fabrics, it was all too pretty.

You moved on, grabbing a leather jacket that was hung infront of you. It was gorgeous. Large patches, red and blue stripes, you could rock that thing anytime, in your dreams.

You jumped up.

A slim hand moved infront of your face as it struggled to reach a shirt on the top self, the hanger falling to the floor with a loud thud.

"Sorry sorry" You heard a deep voice close to your ear.

You turned around.

The tall man that stood infront of you was stunning. Hazelnut hair that fell over his forehead, covering his sharp eyebrows and small eyes.

He looked; plastic.

"I'm Taehyung" He said, breaking the awkward silence. You closed your mouth that had been wide open, shaking his hand that he had put out for you to shake.

"I'm Sooyun, nice to meet you" You smiled shyly, reaching down to pick up the coat hanger that had fallen, the expensive printed shirt touching the floor.

You gave it to him,and he smiled, thanking you with a slight bow.

You studied his style closely.

He was wearing an oversised black V-neck shirt, loose black pants and slides on his feet. A small leather bag was hung over his shoulder.

You could tell he dressed in his own way. He probably shopped there all the time. He was that person that went around in small uknown boutiques and splurged on the one thing he couldn't live with out. It was obvious.

He turned to the side, taking a look at his friend that was standing outside, talking on the phone.

Pink hair.

It was that boy again.

You sighed, staring at his thin body and harsh jawline that paced the area outside the gucci store.

"Do you come here often?" He asked, looking around the clothes that were displayed next to you.

The answer was obvious.

"Nope" You paused "Do you?"

He stopped searching, a bright smile stuck on his face as he turned around to look at you.

"Would you think I was lying if I told you that this was my go to store?" He chuckled, looking at you weirdly.

You contemplated his words for a second, you had actually guessed right.

"Oddly, no" You answered, the boy's smile grew wider on his full lips.

You liked this guy. He was fun, and cheery. You would get along well.

You turned your attention back to the boy outside, his lips moving constantly as he spoke to the person on the line.

You wondered what he was like.

You saw him everyday of your life, yet you knew his friends better than the guy himself.

You suddenly remebered something, your eyes turning sweeter.

_____

Taehyung you get them boy.

How was it?