eight

08|Surprise

_____

You definetely knew that Mr.Yoon would be mad at you if you were late. He might have been pretty chill, but he did not tolerate such thing as not being on time. Especially today. He said he wanted you to be there on the spot, before he himself had to leave for his work.

You decided to quit on the bus that was delaying, basically running from the station to the book store as fast as you possibly could.

It was about twenty minutes away, you had to be there in ten. You ran with all of your force, not looking infront of you.

You took your phone out, checking the time, your hair flying onto your face.

Then, you bumped into someone, your phone falling to the floor.

"Sorry sorry" You said, leaning down to grab your phone. You saw his shoes, black leather boots. You checked him out from the corner of your eye, spotting the pink hairs that were flying all over the place.

Him, again.

You put the thought aside, rushing to your work, this time walking with a hasty step.

By the time you reached the store, you couldn't feel your legs, breathing rapidly.

"I'm here" You said, walking into the store with a weak smile, hands on your knees as you tried to calm yourself.

You looked up at him, expecting to see him furious since you ended up being late, despite all of your hard endeavors.

He actually seemed pretty happy to see you, more than usual.

"Atleast you came" He said, standing up from the desk chair and making his way to the back of the store, dissappearing between the huge book cases.

You took a seat, scrolling through your phone that luckily, was not broken.

A few seconds later you felt his presence in the room, his tall figure hovering over you.

You saw his hand whip out, an envelope in his grasp.

"For you" You contemplated his words, staring up at him in question. "For me? Why?".

He smiled sharply, putting his finger on his chin, pretending to think.

"Maybe because it's your first anniversary with us?" You raised your eyebrow in question. "You have been working here for a year. It's a gift, take it".

You hesitantly freed the envelope from his hold, your name written on it in bold italics. You opened it slowly, the glue ripping the outside of the delicate paper with it. There was a card inside, but not just any card.
You pulled out the long and extremely thin card, checking out it's contents.
Your eyes roamed over the words closely.

"Han Sooyun. Boarding pass, 28th of October" You mumbled, your eyes widening as they looked at the final word.

He didn't.

You shot up, attacking his with your arms as you hugged him tightly.

"Thankyou" You repeated, almost suffocating him as your arms tied around his torso even stronger. "How can I ever repay you?".

"Don't worry, It's a pleasure" He chocked, pulling you away.

He smiled at you as yours widened, your pearly whites showing.

You jumped around in excitement, still out of your mind.

"Japan? Really?". You asked, not really expecting an answer. You just wanted to know if this was actually real, and that you weren't day dreaming like you normally caught yourself doing a surprising amount of times.

"I knew you would like it" He said, swinging his bad over his shoulder and walking out after shooting you a massive smile.

You couldn't believe it, he made your dream come true.

This is what you had wished for for the past four years, and it was finally going to come true, after all this time. All because of Changho.

You immediately cancelled all of your non-existent plans, clearing your empty agenda.

Four days of dream time.

Japan it is.

_____