fourteen

14|Invitation

  ———   You were heading to the restaurant with Jungkook, Taehyung, Hoseok and Jimin following behind

  ———

You were heading to the restaurant with Jungkook, Taehyung, Hoseok and Jimin following behind. Apparently they wanted to get a 'taste of Japan', as they said, and you quoted. So, you were thinking that you might have been going to some sort of sushi bar, you were definetely craving that delicious delicacy yourself.

You were thinking about the boys that were escorting you to this place. It was nice of them to ask you to go there, but you didn't quite get why. It's not like you knew eachother well, or like you ever talked to eachother. The biggest conversation you had with one of them was with Taehyung that day at the Gucci store, and you loved that. It was your chance to finally meet them, to bloom a friendship that could possibly last, for once.

“It's here Sooyun” Jimin said, putting his palm on your back as you attempted to move further. You  giggled, walking into the store, Jimin holding the door open for you to enter. What a gentleman.

The interior of the place was quite impressive. It had dark oak tables with simple matching chairs. Green, white and blue accents decorating the furniture. White, linen curtains over the large windows that covered one side of the restaurant, and beautiful artwork on the walls.

“Welcome, a table for two?” The guy at the entry asked, only me and Jimin having entered the restaurant. We heard the door click. “Actually, it's for five”. The mans expression changed in surprise, and he smiled kindly, guiding you to your table and seating you.
He bowed lightly, walking back to his place.

It was awkward at first, being there with people you weren't used to being around, almost complete strangers. You were actually starting to question if it was a good idea to be there. You mean, they could be in the mafia or something.

“Anyways, Sooyun”. Jungkook started off, taking a look at you after hanging his jacket on his chair. “Do you like photography?” he asked, gesturing towards the camera on your neck. A small smile appeared on your lips.

“I love it actually” You answered, playing with the strap around your neck. “It's so nice to capture the sunsets and the people around you at their best moments. When..” You stopped, noticing everyone was staring at you. “I'm talking to much, aren't I?”.

Jimin's lips curled on the edges, putting the sushi you had ordered in the middle of the table.

They all shook it off, you couldn't understand why that was.

“I love photography too” Taehyung said, placing his phone on the table. “I have an account, It's quite popular actually, I post all my shots there”.

That was interesting, but you expected it from him; he looked like a person who would love to do that.

“Really? What is it called?” You asked, going on instagram and pressing onto the search bar. “Vantae”.

That was a cute name, you wondered what it meant. You went onto his account, looking through his photos. They were good, he had it in him.

“You're good” You said. His eyes widened brightly. “Really?” You nodded in response, you knew how much people liked it when you complimented their work, and you did too, on your blog.

“I actually have an account too” You whispered, shy.

Taehyung sat up straight, Jimin stopped eating.

“Tell me your name, I want to check it out” Jimin said, taking out his phone from his pocket. “It's called Soonsnaps”.

Jimin thought that was adorable. The way you started talking about it, like you were the only one listening, it was beautiful. They said people look their best when they are doing what they love, and Jimin agreed.

He scrolled down your feed, and he was more than impressed, he was amazed. “Wow..” He muttered, eyes glued to the screen.

“What?”

“Let me see”

The boys stood up from their seats, falling over Jimin in attempt to take a look at what he was seeing. Taehyung grabbed the phone out of his hand, looking at your pictures with his mouth wide open.

“You are really good Sooyun” Hoseok said, and you smiled at him, grateful.
“Thankyou”.

“Yeah, he's right” Random cheers were heard from the table around you, all of them cheering your work on.

After eating, chatting, and getting to know eachother a little more, and some more eating, you were ready to go. You grabbed your jacket, making your way outside.

“Jungkook ah” You said, one question stuck in your mind. “How old are you?”.

He chuckled, a teethy smile appearing. “I'm twenty”.

“I guessed so, so am I” You replied, hands clutching onto your camera. That was nice.

You said your goodbyes, waving at them as your span on your heel, ready to go back to your hotel. About five steps later, you felt a hand on your shoulder.

“Let me walk you home” You clearly recondnised the person as Jimin, his sweet, pitchy voice was unique. “Nah, you don’t have to”.

“I know, but I want to” He said, standing next to you with his hands in his pant pockets. Guess he would be coming along.

You walked silently, just enjoying the company of eachother until you reached the entry to your hotel.

“This is me I guess” You said shyly, not knowing how to react. You turned around, ready to open the front door.

“Sooyun, wait” You came to a halt, looking at him. “Come over at my place tomorrow, the boys will be there”.

You thought about it for a second. You had had a really fun time that night, it wouldn't hurt for you to get to know them a little better.

“Sure, I'll be there” You smiled, opening the door, but before you could enter, you heard Jimin talking again.

“Oh, and by the way” He started, ready to leave. “I'm twenty two”.

He walked away, his form dissapearing into the dark.

———

I don't know, how was this? It wasn't that good, but I hope it was okay.