Chapter 3 (Edited)

After the woman left I was taken to a car, she was waiting in the car looking out of the window. Her long, blond hair was beautiful; I desired to touch it.

"Hello, my name is Dawn. What's your name?"

The woman looked at me for a moment then looked at her driver and said, "we may leave now," her voice was stern and cold. The car began moving.

She seemed irritated about something and I just couldn't put my finger on it. Why should she be angry anyway? Suddenly, I wanted to play with her hair again. 

"May I play with your hair?" I softly squeaked out. Immediately she turned towards me, giving me a disgusted glare.

"Keep your hands to yourself, human," she spat at me. 

I reached over to her, ignoring her disgust and touched one of her locks. She instatly slapped my hand away, making my hand throb in pain. She hissed at me, her fangs showing. That reminded me of my cat, Piccolo. Suddenly I screamed, the woman backed away. 

 "Oh, my cat. I forgot, I was going to buy food for him! Mr. Piccolo must be baring his fangs right about now! I hope Morgan didn't forget about him! You know he never liked her! She didn't like him, she said she would cook him one day... Oh my god what if she ate him!?" I was rambling about my cat.

The woman started to laugh at that. "What's so funny? It's true! She is a scary woman! She tried to cut off his tail one time!"

"Who on Earth would name their cat Mr. Piccolo?" She stopped laughing, but she was smiling. "You do talk a lot, but I believe it's time to sleep," she said as she looked me in the eye. I started to get sleepy, I tried to force myself to stay up but I couldn't. I wanted to say goodnight, but for some reason I couldn't. How rude of me.

When I woke up from my sleep, I found myself in a messy room.  I saw a clean desk, the bed was not made, there were plenty of Playboy magazines all over the floor, and next to me was a closet with a poster on it. The poster was of a woman sitting down with her legs open. It must have been to arouse people as she seemed to have no underpants on and was... Erm... Wet.

It was no surprise that I was chained to the wall, again. The room smelled of sex and I know I was not doing anything. How could have I, I'm chained to the wall. Playing with my chains I tried to get out but it made such a loud noise that I stopped.

The door suddenly opened and a man poked his head in. He looked young for his age, he was probably in his forties. "He's not here yet," he said politely. Huh? Who is not here yet?

"Hello, my name is Dawn," I said with a smile, hoping to make conversation.

"Hello, my name is Frederick Van Wolff, it's a pleasure to meet you," he smiled back. His fangs came out when he smiled. "I'm sorry, I'm so old that my fangs seem to come out whenever they please."

"That's okay. Um, could you help-," that's all I managed to get out of my mouth before I was rudely interrupted.

"Frederick, dear, what are you doing in here?" I remember that voice, it was the same woman in the car.

"I was hungry and was going to ask Connor to eat with me. I didn't know that he had a guest," he said as he moved closer to her.

"She's not a guest dear, I brought her here for Connor. "

"Was that wise, Marika?" He questioned. So Marika is her name.

"Maybe not," she smiled at him as she leaned in to kiss his cheek.

Whoever this Connor was, I envied him. To have two parents love each other and to love him as well. My parents once loved each other but then my father left. I was left with my mother and my younger sister, Edea. When I left for collage I heard that Edea was living with our aunt, a few weeks later, rumors spread that my sister was dead.