Chapter 2 (Edited)

I don't know how long I have been here for but I'm starting to think that Morgan forgot to feed my cat. I gasped when I heard hushed sounds next to me. The chains made a loud clashing sound against the stone walls, followed by a weak scream.

What the hell is going on? I heard an unpleasent laugh away from me. Sound of tearing something apart filled my ears. The same weak scream became a painful cry for help. Something liquidy, wet, and warm touched my foot. It continued to spread throughout the cold, stone floor.

Did... Did they... Drop their coffee or something?

"Aha," someone said as they turned on the lights, blinding us. They seem to do that a lot. Once my eyes adjusted to the light I saw what had happend. At my feet I saw blood. Some of the girls screamed, I followed the blood trail to its owner and saw that the girl next to me is cut in half. Small green man, with a humped back, grinned evily at me.  My body shivered in fear.

"She was on the verge of dying, I just finished the job," he giggled to himself as he walked to the door.

"Sir, we have a customer waiting," another green man said, who was waiting at the door. Almost like guarding it.

"Bring her in, bring her in!" The other one said, rubbing his hands together.

A young woman walked in, she was beautiful. She was at least five foot six. She was wearing a long black dress. It was like she walked out of the Addams Family movie.

 "These are all the ones you have?" The woman asked with authority.

"Yes, all the strong ones," she stared at the dead body next to me and arched her brow at the man. The man continued, "all but that one, miss," he smiled cockily.

"I see," she walked over to me and placed her cold hand on my cheek. I looked into her eyes and she was suprised because I wasn't scared of her. She smiled kindly and spoke once more, "this one will do."

"If that is what you wish, I must say she is a little weak. Give her a week to get some energy and she should be okay. Maybe perhaps you would like me to bag her?" Bag me!? 

"No, I want her alive," she smiled and continued, "have her ready in five minutes." Then she walked away. Leaving me in confusion.